News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Adopt-a-Pet

Started by Rainshadow, May 31, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Comin' right up!  (Oh, but sorry, I only keep... ah, friendly and cute creatures here.  No facehuggers.  Sorry!)

Sammy-chan

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I'd like an antelope!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

It's a jackelope; get your beasts right, Del. ::) ;D ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

As Deli-chan asked specifically for an antelope, an antelope I shall give him.

Deli-chan
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Oops; I thought he said "Nice antelope." :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thank you, but I was after a grey one if that's not to much trouble.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

So... more like this?

Deli-chan
[close]

By the way, no refunds on your pets.  You must keep every single one that's given to you.

Delthion

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Ren-chan

Chew toy included!
[close]

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

I'll take the smallest, cutest, and friendliest mechanical gryphon with blue eyes you can find.

SilentSam

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 12, 2014, 03:34:36 AM
It's a jackelope; get your beasts right, Del. ::) ;D ;)
Actually, Jackalope is spelled J-A-C-K-A-L-O-P-E
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Can I have an Irish Wolfhound?

LT Sandpaw

I would like a pet bird spider :)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro