News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildflower Inn

Started by Mara the Wolf, October 31, 2020, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mara the Wolf

"Yeah, come in," Mara said, not really caring right now.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Faclan

Despite having just got himself settled in the seat when the Squirrel maid crashed through the door shouting about slavers the old stoat was on his feet immediately. Limping his way over to the door to keep a look out. Moving slightly to the side when he saw a creature thundering their way toward the door as the rat moved in again. Shouting and pointing at the Squirrel.

He had seen this one leave just as he came in and it would be a new ploy for slavers to scope out a location and then come back after their cover was blown but Din didn't want to discount it as he moved behind the rat and placed his walking staff against the back of the rats neck as he put a hand on his shoulder. "Lets all quiet down now. Get some simple words between us all to make sure of the possible fiends and friends we have here tonight." He glanced back at the two ferrets but mainly focused on the rat. He was the most unknown now after all.

Crafter Man

Roughtail brushed aside the stoat's wood staff with a paw, "Git yur grimey paws off me or I'll shove that stick down yur throat.  Wouldn't wanna bloody mine, after all." The rat grinned toothily as he displayed his 'walking stick.' 

The squirrel maid sat down in a chair, shivering as she hugged herself.  "M-my mamma, a-a-and my p-pappa.  You have to help me save them!" She was now sobbing into her shirt. 

"Ah will ya shut yur snout!" Roughtail was in no mood after having just been attacked in the middle of the forest.  "No one cares 'bout yur mamma an' no one cares 'bout yur pappa!"   

WorshipTiria

"Actually," Splash says after a long while of silence, "there are people in this world who aren't selfish pigs." She drew out the last two words for emphasis. "I care about her parents and I care to rescue them if..." She glanced at the squirrel maid. "If they aren't beyond rescue."

She moved her chair over to the squirrel maid and asked "What is your name?"
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Crafter Man

"A-Aukryla" The squirrel sobbed, now burying her head into the Splash's chest.  "Please, Th-they're being held in a camp, I don't know where b-but I could try an' show ya, but please we have t' leave now!"  In her utter horror and fear she scarcely noticed the other beasts in the tavern. 

"Well ain't that classic."  Roughtail said, spitting at the ground.  "Yew attack me,  an' then try an' play all victim like.  Yew woodlanders are all the same, no brains an' dull claws.  Now squirrelly puff, I'ma ask the question we're all thinkin', includin' this Splash feller...  ifin we 'elp ya, what's in it fer us eh?  What duh we git in return? 

Aukryla only looked up at the snarling rat, wide-eyed and seemingly in shock.

Faclan

Stepping back once he was pushed Din just stayed silent. Having enough experiences like this to know that rising to the rats challenge about a stick measure contest wasn't needed now. Besides he was old, and the rat could clearly see that. Best let him get confident before he gets a staff speared between his eyes to quiet him down for several minutes. But he did what he could to keep ready should the rat move on the Squirrel as he took in all the angry and panicked words from both.

"We get the satisfaction of making sure others are not forced into that life. It can be a long thing life, and most deserve to have it last long." Din commented at the rats request for reward as he kept his eyes on him. Not trusting that he wouldn't try to bolt or make a move on someone here.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Crafter Man on May 29, 2021, 05:19:28 PM
"A-Aukryla" The squirrel sobbed, now burying her head into the Splash's chest.  "Please, Th-they're being held in a camp, I don't know where b-but I could try an' show ya, but please we have t' leave now!"  In her utter horror and fear she scarcely noticed the other beasts in the tavern. 

"Well ain't that classic."  Roughtail said, spitting at the ground.  "Yew attack me,  an' then try an' play all victim like.  Yew woodlanders are all the same, no brains an' dull claws.  Now squirrelly puff, I'ma ask the question we're all thinkin', includin' this Splash feller...  ifin we 'elp ya, what's in it fer us eh?  What duh we git in return? 

Aukryla only looked up at the snarling rat, wide-eyed and seemingly in shock.
"Ignore him." Splash suggested to Aukryla "I'll help you." She turned to rest rest of the inn. "Do  any of you wish to join me? Aside from this... vermin."

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: I'm dropping out, I'm no good at this, and besides I'm really busy with other stuff. You guys can keep going without me.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

(OOC: 'Ight, bye, Flib)

Faclan

Glancing at the new ringleader of this possible rescue Din nodded. "I will - but I dont think it would be wise to charge out there into the darkness without more information." Turning to the Squirrel maid he attempted a friendly smile. Though how well it showed on a vermins face, even if they were old, was likely not the best.

"Now, lass, is there anything else you can tell us about the slavers? Numbers? Equipment? Do they have a travel craft of some kind of others in their chains? Anything can help us here."

WorshipTiria

Ripred the Gnawer

(OOC: I have too much trouble with this, I think I'm gonna have to drop out too. Sorry, Sika.)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: I think this RP is mostly dead anyways. Masika hasn't been on in ages.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria