News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crossed Swords Discussion

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 11, 2013, 05:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Welcome to the discussion board for:

Crossed Swords

Please use this board to discuss your thoughts on the upcoming tournament :D

All are welcome to post here, not just contestants!

At this time DO NOT tell others what your character choices are!

Discuss what you hope to see in this tournament, how you think you will do, what would be fun. Whatever you want pertaining to the tournament as long as its not what characters you requested.

This is also the place to tell people you have signed up for the tournament.

Here on some updates for you to discuss:

The contestants will be judged in a variety of role playing techniques including, character development, dueling situations, and writing action situations.

This is going to be the best tournament yet! If you've not signed up yet please visit the sign up thread to see how its done.

Entrant List So Far:

Mattio
Romsca
Leatho Shellhound
Rainshadow
W0NWILL
Icefire
Ceteruler
Danflorreguba
321 Tumbler
Tam and Martin
WarriorofMossflower
Redwaller
Pluggfiretail
BloodGullet
Buckler the Leg Buckler
HeadInAnotherGalaxy
Jetthebinturong

RPing as non-contestant judge, DanielofRedwall

Rainshadow

I can't wait for the tournament to start!  I've been excited to join this since the last one ended.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

me neither  :) I just can't wait I'm gonna make a charcter sheet for each of the characters I asked for.

Romsca

Are we able to do that? Or do we get assigned everything to do with the character (including the character sheet)?

Mattio

321tumbler

One question. About how much time each day do you think it will take and how long will it last? (That was two)

BrookSkimmer

@Tumbler: You will need to be able to spend about a half hour around three times a week to be able to compete.

@Mattio and Romsca: You will be able to make up everything about your character except species and gender once they are assigned to you.

@Mattio: You will be issued a very specific character reference form to fill out once you are assigned a character. It's fine to write character references now, just be aware, there is a specific form that will need to be used when you turn the reference in.

:D

Redwaller

I'm eager to see how this will turn out. And also I'll try to post as often as possible.

Romsca

BrookSkimmer, I think I've asked you this before, but who's your profile pic of?

Rainshadow

Haha, I know, but I won't say.  I'll leave that up to Cap'n Brooky.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

@Rainshadow:  ;D

It's a character I play on another site. The picture was a gift from a friend.

Mattio

321tumbler

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on February 12, 2013, 12:10:44 AM
@Tumbler: You will need to be able to spend about a half hour around three times a week to be able to compete.

Ok thanks! That's not too much time.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!