News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Redwall Talk Show OOC/Sign up (Still open) (Always will be open)

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 20, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Verdauga on July 11, 2020, 12:54:25 AM
All right. Do you mind if I just post as my namesake? (Now I gotta read up on this, hah.)
That's just fine. As long as you post.

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Shy-Guy

Wahaoo Haoo! (That's Shy Guy for: 'You're Awesome!')

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yes, indeed! Just pick any Redwall character you like (Preferably not one that's already taken, as that could be confusing...) and join.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Shy-Guy

Wahaoo Haoo! (That's Shy Guy for: 'You're Awesome!')

Verdauga

I. . . Don't think so.

You could set up an RP if you do want to use an OC, but this, as far as I can tell, uses canon characters.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I've been thinking about starting an RP of my own, actually. You can join that, if you want. We could even co-run it, since I have absolutely no experience with that sort of stuff and, left to my own devices, will probably botch the job completely.

But that's off topic. Just so you know, I plan to post in character tomorrow sometime.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!