News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 25, 2022, 01:31:12 PMSome teacher you are, putting falsities into our poor noggins!
Wait, are you saying that pineapple cows aren't real?
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 26, 2022, 02:30:04 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 25, 2022, 01:31:12 PMSome teacher you are, putting falsities into our poor noggins!

That is exactly what I'm saying!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Bonkz Kade o'er ze 'ead viz a carrot* Ach, dinnae zpread liez loike zat! If Vikipedia zayz zae, zen it muzt be true.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 28, 2022, 01:46:03 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 26, 2022, 02:30:04 AM

That is exactly what I'm saying!
But pineapple milk...? D:
Freddy

Kade Rivok

I don't care if you're a teacher; I'll still bonk ya if you keep on keepin' on like this.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Tventy Cornizh Pixiez appear, tie up Kade, und zen ztick ze tied up Kade on ze ceilin'*

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 25, 2022, 08:10:20 PMYer face doesn't exist.
...It doesn't? *rushes to nearest mirror* How come I can still see it?
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 28, 2022, 06:58:27 PM*Bonkz Kade o'er ze 'ead viz a carrot* Ach, dinnae zpread liez loike zat! If Vikipedia zayz zae, zen it muzt be true.
And if the teacher says Wikipedia is lying, then it must be lying.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 28, 2022, 08:54:28 PMI don't care if you're a teacher; I'll still bonk ya if you keep on keepin' on like this.
*bonks Kade*
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 29, 2022, 04:11:36 PM*Tventy Cornizh Pixiez appear, tie up Kade, und zen ztick ze tied up Kade on ze ceilin'*
(I wish they'd done that to Lockhart, tbh.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 31, 2022, 03:02:46 AMAnd if the teacher says Wikipedia is lying, then it must be lying.

But ze teacher didnae zay zat; Kade zaid zat.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 31, 2022, 03:02:46 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 29, 2022, 04:11:36 PM*Tventy Cornizh Pixiez appear, tie up Kade, und zen ztick ze tied up Kade on ze ceilin'*

Ditto. Or uzed 'iz vand after zey'd taken it from 'im und turned 'im intae a vater goblet. Zat vid definitely be major.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 31, 2022, 04:17:02 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 31, 2022, 03:02:46 AMAnd if the teacher says Wikipedia is lying, then it must be lying.

But ze teacher didnae zay zat; Kade zaid zat.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 31, 2022, 03:02:46 AM
Ditto. Or uzed 'iz vand after zey'd taken it from 'im und turned 'im intae a vater goblet. Zat vid definitely be major.
*The Cornish Pixies fly off to find Lockhart and turn him into a water goblet*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Ah, a water goblet. If there's also a goblet of fire, does that mean there's air and earth as well?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zere iz zuddenly ze zoundz o' a certain fraud zcreamin', Cornizh Pixiez cacklin', und zaid fraud bein' turned intae a vater goblet*

Ze queztion iz na', vot dae ve dae viz ze vater goblet?