Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Who else here hopes that the fraud is actually Umbridge?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, zey juzt turned Umbridge intae Centaur food. Mr. 'Mozt Charmin' Zmoile' gaet turned intae ze vater goblet.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I feel like I could beat his smiling record after hearing that. :giggle:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed. Vot zhould ve dae viz 'iz obnoxiouz picturez o' 'imzelf? Zrov zem intae ze fire...?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Oh, how about we turn them into mud, and then put the mud in the water goblet? :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ve could dae zat. *Ze zound o' Cornizh Pixie laughter, folloved by ze zound o' zaid picturez bein' turned tae mud und zen zrovn in ze vater goblet iz 'eard*

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 05, 2022, 05:11:47 PMAye, ve could dae zat. *Ze zound o' Cornizh Pixie laughter, folloved by ze zound o' zaid picturez bein' turned tae mud und zen zrovn in ze vater goblet iz 'eard*
Put him (or rather, his name) in the Goblet of Fire instead.
HP spoilers
After all, there's a 50% death rate for the champions in canon (time travel shenanigans and resurrection aside) within five years of the tournament. And Lockhart is far less capable than them.
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could put ze vater goblet-'im intae ze Goblet O' Fire taae. Fire...

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on April 06, 2022, 05:48:48 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 05, 2022, 05:11:47 PMAye, ve could dae zat. *Ze zound o' Cornizh Pixie laughter, folloved by ze zound o' zaid picturez bein' turned tae mud und zen zrovn in ze vater goblet iz 'eard*
Put him (or rather, his name) in the Goblet of Fire instead.
HP spoilers
After all, there's a 50% death rate for the champions in canon (time travel shenanigans and resurrection aside) within five years of the tournament. And Lockhart is far less capable than them.
[close]
XD Maybe he could modify the Goblet's memory, so it would think he had already entered the competition, and won.
A random idea I just had: If he's so amazingly good at Memory Charms (because it's the only thing he can actually do properly, besides being an insolent fraud who takes credit for other people's hard work), wouldn't he know how to do wandless Memory Charms? I feel like he could have done a wandless Memory Charm on Harry and Ron, with much better results, than on them with Ron's broken wand. I guess he was too dimwitted to think of that.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 06, 2022, 07:16:01 PMVe could put ze vater goblet-'im intae ze Goblet O' Fire taae. Fire...
Reminds me: I once saw a glass cup filled with water, with some vegetable oil on top, and a lighted candle wick was floating in the oil. It looked sort of like Greek fire.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fire...
*Getz a certain odd look in 'iz eye*

*Zetz Kade'z fur on fire und zen hovlz*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 07, 2022, 05:18:36 PMFire...
*Getz a certain odd look in 'iz eye*

*Zetz Kade'z fur on fire und zen hovlz*
*hides in a mud puddle, so I won't get caught on fire "by accident"*
Long live the RRR!