News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 05, 2023, 04:19:08 PMLaw breaker, you're breaking the law!  Imma tell the teacher, if she's still alive!

@Russa Nodrey, are you still alive?
Nope. *Sob*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

With how many we've had on this topic alone, it's just to be expected, I s'pose.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on September 22, 2023, 05:14:14 PMWith how many we've had on this topic alone, it's just to be expected, I s'pose.
Indeed. *murders WT*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 10, 2023, 03:40:40 PM
Quote from: WorshipTiria on September 22, 2023, 05:14:14 PMWith how many we've had on this topic alone, it's just to be expected, I s'pose.
Indeed. *murders WT*
Ach, guess it was bound to happen eventually.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

WorshipTiria

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 19, 2023, 06:50:52 PMAye. @Verdauga - revive, pleaze?
*A voice, quiet as the night, echoes back across foggy crags and misty seas, arid deserts and sparkling skies. From the confines of the abyss, and the wilderness of civility, comes the answer*

Sure. *Revitalizes WT* There ya go.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Did somebody hear a banana-like quack somewheres? I must be going crazy...
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"