News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

I don't know... I thought he was kind of funny. though I guess I can kinda see what you mean. ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

The way she was blindingly running through the battle while staring at Martin the whole time. It felt so stupid and it could have been easily avoided.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on February 27, 2019, 02:44:13 PM
The way she was blindingly running through the battle while staring at Martin the whole time. It felt so stupid and it could have been easily avoided.
yeah, i guess she did go out with more of a bang in the book. (I guess everyone is supposed to like the damsel-in-distress) Though, damsel-in-distress is definitely not how i see Rose.  :) ยบ-)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

haven't seen that far in the cartoon, but that seems like a pretty lame way to go.

Tungro

To make you feel better, Juniper dies a slightly less lame way then in the book

The Witessss

Tungro

Spoiler
He drops his sling and has to go back for it and is shot
[close]

The Witessss

Tungro

Not better that jumping from hiding to shout to the world, "LOOK GUYS, I GOT ONE" before getting shot?

The Witessss

comparitivly sure, but all in all super lame. I guess they all can't go like Lord Stonepaw, I guess.