Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Inside.
Outside? Seriously? I don't look like a mouse, or a rabbit. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I'm kinda' like Marial or a random otter maid ;D
Freddy

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Shogg all the way(caue my nickname at the shop is shogg).

Firetail

I'd probably be a mix between blaggut & slipp   
Kinda weird! But who cares!
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Rabbit Mask Man

I have been told that I am gonff a couple of times.

UNKN0WN

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Revive!

I was told by Blazemane quite awhile ago that I would either be Gingivere or the one hedgehog from Eulalia. I think I understood what he meant, so I feel Ok with those choices.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

SoranMBane

Oh, let's see; I have the appetite of a Long Patrol hare, the cheekiness (and occasional tendency towards light-hearted theft) of Gonff, and the fairly quiet, conflict-avoidant nature of Bluefen (Veil's mother). I also looove spicy foods (I add a mix of cayenne and habanero powder to just about everything I eat), so I guess there's a bit of your average otter in there as well.

Banya

I've liked Banya Streamdog since meeting her in The High Rhulain, and only lately have I realized why she so strongly appeals to me.  She can be both a leader and a follower; she's level-headed and fiercely loyal; she's defiant and eager to fight for those she loves; she's apprehensive of newcomers and is not quick to befriend or trust others; she also has that roughness about her that distinguishes sea otters from other otters.  Loyalty and defiance are her strongest character traits.

Eulaliaaa!

I think I'm like a weird mix of Gonff, Slagar the Cruel, Hon Rosie/Beau, and Tsarmina... maybe a little bit like Dotti because I'm kind of like her and I can't sing  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Kitsune

I.... really do not know. This would be so much easier if this were just characters in general, I would probably say that I would be a mix between Galadriel from Lord of the Rings and Elsa from Frozen (closer to Galadriel, though. There needs to be more guy characters like that. :P ). Anyway.. I do not know whom I would be like from the Redwall universe. Anybody have any ideas?

Banya

Plugg, you remind me of many of the most notable Recorders.  Firstly, Egbert the Scholar: an avid reader and writer who deviates from the norm (your font of choice=Egbert's chosen spoken dialect) and avoids conflict (aka the Cellars).  Secondly, Tim Churchmouse: a calm yet youthful personality.  Thirdly, Craklyn: active, clever, and a good friend.  Finally, Abbess Germaine: wise, peaceful, remarkable, soft-spoken yet venerable. 
I wouldn't exactly say the original Plugg Firetail is your spirit animal.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Possibly Abbot Carrul. I'm pretty bad when my blood is roused.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.