"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Skillet

Started by rakkety tam, March 11, 2012, 01:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I like the song salvation.

AnnaofRedwall

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a HUGE Skillet fan. I have the entire Awake album on my iPod and half of the Comatose album. Fave Skillet song: i hafta a say Lucy from Awake. That song makes me cry... in a GOOD way. The Last Night is really awesome, too. Skillet came out with a new album, it's called RED, yes, same as tayor swift album, but it's not country... geez..  :D
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Skyblade

Oh! I really like Skillet. One of my favorite songs is Falling inside the Black.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

love there song rise.

Kitsune

I think one of my favorite songs by them is "Whispers in the Dark".

Skyblade

Revive :)

Wow, I still like "Falling Inside the Black". My other favorite is "The Last Night". Plugg, I like Whispers in the Dark too. I think I'll tell you through Skype someday because you're not around anymore.

Anyway, this is my favorite band. It has a style I like and is the only group in which I like a good handful of its songs.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

I like "Awake and Alive," and, of course, "Monster."  Two of their most popular songs.  It's nice to hear a Christian hard rock band.  The local heavy metal station plays them now and then, and that's how I first heard of them.

Rainshadow

They play quite a few Skillet songs on the contemporary Christian station I listen to.  Mostly stuff from the Alive album and then a few songs from some of their newer stuff (not sure what their newer albums are called :P).  My favourite song is probably either Whispers in the Dark, Rebirthing, or Comatose.  Haven't heard those three in awhile, but they're awesome.  Comatose is probably my favourite album, too.  Pity I don't own it.  I'm starting to get tired of listening to Awake, simply 'cause it's the only Skillet album I own and I've heard it a billion times.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

You have my permission to party away, Skully.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*throws a party*

Long live the RRR!!

Ungatt Trunn

I remember listening to Skillet when I was a young 'un. My dad had a CD of theirs in his car (my dad has a TON of music from a TON of different genres and styles), and sometimes we'd listen to it when we went places together. I've never been a big fan of heavy rock, but they're pretty good in my book.

Life is too short to rush through it.