News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Oh. I thought you were back in the States, so I was wondering how on earth you would "think" they were American or Canadian.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I still have the New Zealand flag on my profile...

Anyway, I'm not going home until May 5th.  Yup, I'll be navigating international air travel, alone.  Not at all frightening.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Oh my goodness, I'm so enraged by the stupidity of the people in the Alfie Evans case.  >:(  The Vatican has given him Italian citizenship in an effort to make moving him there for treatment easier, but the powers that be refuse to allow him to be transferred to Italy.  They are literally denying an Italian citizen the right to travel to Italy.  And now they're literally starving this baby to death.  They also took him off his ventilator and said he wouldn't last five minutes, but he's survived for a day so far.

Søren

Absolutely nothing could keep me from spending time with my child (if I had one), regardless of his health. Hopefully they'll allow his transfer to Italy soon, at least to know they tried. :(

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I just got permanently banned from a chat for saying that Spanish was an ugly language...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Why? I just don't like the sound of it...that's what I meant by it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Same reason. Why else?

I like it in music but when spoken... :P

Delthion

OH! LOL

I was sitting here pondering why you agreed that I was permabanned! ;D

Cornflower MM

Lol.

Yeah, that's your opinion and it's fair enough. I. . . Don't see why you were permabanned? Unless you put it in a bad way? That's . . . Odd and quite rude.