News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Community Farm

Started by Ashleg, December 29, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Continues to work in my humble cucumber patch*
Freddy

The Skarzs

It's not YOUR cucumber patch. It's the community's.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Builds a fence around my cucumber patch* *Hammers a sign into the ground that says "Russa's Humble Cucumber Patch"* The sign doesn't lie.
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Puts pumpkin seeds in the ground, covers them with dirt, and waters them*

The Skarzs

Now we get to watch them grow for three months.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 04, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
Now we get to watch them grow for three months.
Nah, the water is magical. See? They've already grown now!

Quote from: Ashleg on January 05, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
Russa will be excecuted at dawn.
Why?

Delthion

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 04, 2018, 12:57:50 AM
*Builds a fence around my cucumber patch* *Hammers a sign into the ground that says "Russa's Humble Cucumber Patch"* The sign doesn't lie.

Moo moo. Moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo moo-moo-moo moo-moo-moo-moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo. Moo moo moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo moo! Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo-moo-moo! Moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo, moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo-moo.

(That's why. She dared to go against the communist society, and now she will die for her efforts. But rest assured she will not have died in vain! There are those of us that are mounting a resistance to put an end to such heinous behavior! Rally to me now my brothers, and together we may fell this horrid regime.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

I shall join with you in this noble fight.

Delthion

Moo-moo-moo moo moo!

(Excellent my dear!)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on January 06, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

Moo moo. Moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo moo-moo-moo moo-moo-moo-moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo. Moo moo moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo moo! Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo-moo-moo! Moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo, moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo-moo.

(That's why. She dared to go against the communist society, and now she will die for her efforts. But rest assured she will not have died in vain! There are those of us that are mounting a resistance to put an end to such heinous behavior! Rally to me now my brothers, and together we may fell this horrid regime.)

I admire the dedication in the moo syllables.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on January 06, 2018, 01:05:32 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 06, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

I admire the dedication in the moo syllables.

Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo-moo-moo moo.

(It helps if you write out the longer sentences first. ;D)