News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Community Farm

Started by Ashleg, December 29, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Amber and Russa have both been sentenced to death by wildebeest stampede.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

*Krantor stabs Ashleg through the back and saves the day*
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

*Screams and realizes that the knife went into the area between my arm and my back, making me unharmed*

LT Sandpaw

*Puts down pitchfork*

I do all the actual work around here, by right of each according to his work I demand 90% of all the profits!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

WRONG. This is communal, not individual! Are those free enterprise thoughts going through your mind?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

No of course not I am of the proletariat. Actually I think I'm the only proletariat here, which means I have suffered more and therefore deserve more as according to my need.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

You are thinking of yourself as an individual you filthy capitalist. All proceeds go to the good of the state, then the rest is distributed EVENLY, with every person receiving the exact same amount. Ashleg, we have another with thoughts of individualism!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

My own VP! How could he do this?!

I say he does not get those discounts he wanted in the other thread!