News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Least Favorite Movies

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 18, 2019, 02:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

This probably won't last. ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Maudie

I mean, it might help if someone (like maybe the topic creator) were to start it off... ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shadow of Korriban

Your right. My favorite and least favorite are probably Avengers Infinity war and Despicable me 3.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jetthebinturong

Favourite: Love, Simon (Yes, really. There are films I think are objectively better, but I keep coming back to this one.)
Least favourite: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (A complete mess of a story.)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Witessss

I have too many least favs, so I'll just put my favorite down. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (musicals count, right?).
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sure. :)

The Shadow of Korriban

Just wanted to tell ya'll about the title change. Hope this doesn't count as double posting. :P

Nadaz, voice of the host

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 18, 2019, 04:36:33 PM
Favourite: Love, Simon (Yes, really. There are films I think are objectively better, but I keep coming back to this one.)
Least favourite: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (A complete mess of a story.)
I actually just watched Love, Simon yesterday. It's not my favorite movie but it was the best I've seen in a few months
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

My favorite movie is probably the Lord of the Rings. As for my least favorite... Honestly, not sure. :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Uh, guys. Just for the record I changed the name from favorite/least favorite to just least favorite, not both. ;)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

I mean, I have a lot of least favorites but it is mostly stuff like Despicable Me (1, 2 and 3)

I actually had to see 3 as the "fun" thing for a service camp I went to (we did fun things every afternoon after serving) and I ended up pretending I needed to go to the bathroom so I could get away from it. xD

The Witessss

I saw it at like a mall where it's on the screen when you're waiting to get your photos printed out. it was TERRIBLE.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Tungro

The worst yet for me is Secret Life of Pets