Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY New Year's 2021 LET'S GO! (or did you mean 2020?)

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Make one of these at the start of December and give them until New Year's Day 2020. See if that works. Or on December 31st, but that might be too evil, even for me.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Booklover

Depends which new year though. Different countries and cultures have different New Years. I'm assuming you mean January 1st, but for different people, it could mean different things.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Matthias720

If we start the clock tomorrow (Nov 1) and we aim for Dec 31, 2020, we would need 116 posts, just under 6 pages, every day to get this topic locked by then.

Cornflower MM

That's a lot of posts - I'm not sure we could reach it.

Verdauga

Speaking of November First.... is anyone else excited for All-Saints Day?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 31, 2019, 07:57:09 PM
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY New Year's 2021 LET'S GO! (or did you mean 2020?)

Nev Year'z 2021. Ziz vay ve 'ave a vee bit o' extra toime fer it.

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 31, 2019, 08:34:23 PM
WHY, HIAG!?!?

Becauze. 42.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Good idea HIAG, let's do it. While we wait though, let's talk about something interesting...

What is your opinion on oranges?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on October 31, 2019, 10:14:50 PM
Speaking of November First.... is anyone else excited for All-Saints Day?
Another man of faith, I see. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

What do you people do on All-Saints Day? I've heard of a few different traditions.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

I'm not. I just abhor the idea and history behind Halloween. Maybe I should call it All-Hallows Day.... Not like it would change much.