News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE CAKE IS STILL A LIE!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 14, 2020, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ZE MODERATORZ 'AVE COMPLETELY BANNED AV FORMEZ O' CAKE UND CAKE EATIN'! VE MUZT REBEL UND RIOT! EVERYBEAZT, EAT CAKE UND ZROVZ CAKE! VE MUZT ZHOV ZEM VE VILL NAE TAKE ZIZ TYRANNY UND INJUZTICE!!! *Zrovz a carrot cake at @James Gryphon  *
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks at my comrades and grabs hold of Chicken*

For the cake.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

BUT PIE IS THE BEST! *Throws a pie at Head*

Flib Bigboat

(Fact: I actually don't like any kind of pie except maybe Boston Cream) Pie is the worst. Who celebrates their birthday with a pie, anyhow? That I want to know. (throws cake at Sebias's chicken)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

NOT THE CHICKEN?! *Throws self in the way*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

YES THE CHICKEN *pushes Seb out of the way so the cake doesn't go to waste*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Slow motion* NoooooOOOoooOOOoooo!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

why? are you feeling sorry for the cake, the chicken, or me?
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on November 15, 2020, 11:39:10 PM
(Fact: I actually don't like any kind of pie except maybe Boston Cream) Pie is the worst. Who celebrates their birthday with a pie, anyhow? That I want to know. (throws cake at Sebias's chicken)
Flib, the chicken is not a moderator. It's on our side! One of our allies, in fact.

*throws a chocolate and orange cake at @Dannflower Reguba *
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on November 15, 2020, 11:39:10 PM
Who celebrates their birthday with a pie, anyhow? That I want to know.

..... I do :P

*Throws pecan pie at Teer* HOW RUDE, LEAVE 'IM BE!

shisteer of nothing much

It's tasty.

And it serves him right for trying to ban cake! Have you ever heard something so preposterous?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Dannflower Reguba

What? Why in the world would I ban cake? German chocolate cake is probably my favorite dessert.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

German chocolate cake is really good, as far as cakes go.