Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

Books (all Firebird reprints unless otherwise stated)
Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Mariel of Redwall
Salamandastron
Martin the Warrior
Pearls of Lutra
Pearls of Lutra (Mass Market paperback)
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
Triss
Rakkety Tam
Eulalia!
Doomwyte (should get here tomorrow)

Misc.
The Redwall Cookbook
Rose, Grumm, and Bungo figurines,
Songs from Redwall CD.

The first book I bought, Mariel of Redwall, was a Firebird reprint, so I'm trying to complete my collection of those, then I'll buy a set of hardcover books.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

Icefire

I can now add The Voyage of Slaves to my list! I love used bookstores...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Melody

me too,
I also have all three castaway books.
For my birthday I asked my mom for the ribbajack, seven strange and ghostly tales and the tales of Urso Brunov. I think I might get them! ;D

Log a Log Grenn

In my Redwall collection I have
Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Mariel of Redwall
Salamandastron
Martin the Warrior
The Bellmaker
Outcast of Redwall
Pearls of Lutra
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
The Legend of Luke
Lord Brocktree
The Taggerung
Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain
Redwall is the best thing that ever happened to me

Mad Maudie

i have the new metallic covers for Mossflower, Redwall, Mattemeo, Salamandastron. then i have an old small book of Mariel of redwall.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Bragoon

I can add the Ace edition of Redwall and six of the character bookmarks to my collection (Deyna, Rakkety Tam, Tiria Wildlough, Klitch and Goffa, Martin the Warrior, and Urthstripe).
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

i get all of mine from the library but i got an old book of mossflower from the library
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wydran Riverpaw

Of the main novels, I have Redwall, Mattimeo, Mariel of Redwall, Salamandastron, Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, The Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, The Legend of Look, Lord Brocktree and The Taggerung in the original UK/Canada Red Fox paperbacks, Loamhedge in the Firebird paperback, and The Rogue Crew in hardcover.

I also own the Redwall Cookbook and "Bitwa o Redwall" (which is the Polish translation of the first book.)

RPrichard

I've got a copy of all of the main Redwall books, I'm just missing The Rogue Crew.

Nightfire

My Redwall books:

1: Loamhedge
2: Rakkety Tam
3: Taggerung
4: Redwall
5: Mossflower
6: Pearls of Lutra
7: Mattimeo
8: Martin the Warrior
9: Legend of Luke
10: Outcast of Redwall
11: Triss
12: Lord Brocktree
13: Salamandstron
14: Mariel of Redwall
15: The Bellmaker
16: The Long Patrol

I also own a beanie baby squirrel that I named Broggle, but he's technically not a Redwall item. ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Flandor

I looooove the Ace paperbacks.  For me, it doesn't feel like a redwall book if it's the hardback copies.  My first set, which was Redwall, Mossflower, and Mattimeo, was the paperbacks and its what most of my other books are.  I own all the books except Rogue Crew, all three Tribes sets, the Cookbook, the two picture books, the map and riddler, friend or foe, and the whole season of Redwall based on the first book.  Id love Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo on DVD but I don't have two hundred bucks lying around :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Nightfire

Quote from: Flandor on February 06, 2012, 03:14:36 PM
I looooove the Ace paperbacks.  For me, it doesn't feel like a redwall book if it's the hardback copies.

Same here. I only have three hardcover copies, which are Taggerung, Loamhedge, and Rakkety Tam, but that's just because I couldn't find the paperbacks anywhere.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

I've just ordered "Triss" from the La Dita bookshop to end my collection of Redwall books. It's been a long time coming, but it has finally finished! Before that, I managed to get Long Patrol, Marlfox, Mariel of Redwall and The Legend of Luke from a second hand bookshop. I still have a few books to finish my Brian Jacques collection. There's a Ribbajack copy nearby which I'm going to buy. I also have to buy the Castaways of the Flying Dutchman trilogy and also the Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales book.
Received mostly negative reviews.