News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I want the Tiria Wildlough bookmark! Still, the picture would probably either be her like she is on the UK copy of High Rhulain, or the US one. Nothing interesting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

The one I have is her picture on the U.S. cover. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

BadgerLordFiredrake

A signed copy of The Legend of Luke.  :P
baby turtle forever

Tiria Wildlough

Wow, you're lucky. The copy of Redwall that I own has Brian Jacques' signature in it, but it's printed, not written.
And Bragoon, now I'm not so sure about the bookmark, because, on the US cover, she looks like a sea otter. She's a river otter, not a sea otter, am I right?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I have "The Sable Quean" and "Doomwyte" signed as I got them from the La Dita Bookshop when they were still doing the "all books signed by Brian Jacques" thing. Are they still doing that? I doubt it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Bragoon

I would guess she's a sea otter though, since the original High Rhulain came from Green Isle, where sea otters lived, and she's a descendant of the High Rhulain's brother.  I don't know for sure though, since I don't own a copy of High Rhulain.

I went to a new used bookstore in town today, and I found the collector's edition of Mossflower.  Love it.  =D
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

GeminyaTome

I'm still collecting and reading them. I just finished Loamhedge and Rakkety Tam yesterday.
Redwall
Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Salamandastron
Martin the Warrior
The Bellmaker
Outcast of Redwall
The Pearls of Lutra
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
The Legend of Luke
Lord Brocktree
The Taggerung
Triss
Loamhedge
Rakkety Tam
High Rulain
Eulalia
Other
The Great Redwall Feast
A Winter's Tale
The Redwall Cookbook
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwallfan7

Redwall

Mossflower

Mattimeo

Mariel of Redwall

Salamandastron

Martin the Warrior

The Bellmaker

Pearls of Lutra

Marlfox

The Legend of Luke

Lord BrockTree

(Those are the titles that I have)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

i got some more so i have

Redwall
Mattemeo
Mossflower
Salamandastron
Mariel of redwall
Martin the warrior
Pearls of lutra
Marlfox
Lord brocktree
and salamandastron in audio book
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

My copy of Triss arrived with some other pretty cool things, like a Brian Jacques signature sticker, Redwall trading card and (the coolest of the lot) a Redwall keyring. I now own all the Redwall novels.

Lily

Congratulations on finishing your collection, Daniel! Did you order that other stuff or did it just come with your book?

DanielofRedwall

Thanks Lily! And they just came with the book.

Samoto

The ones I found in my book case were,
The Outcast of Redwall,
The Bellmaker,
Salamandastron,
Mattimeo,
Mariel of Redwall,
The Sable Quean,
and Doomwyte.

Wolfstar

I have all the Redwall books from Redwall to The Rogue Crew and a Redwall Map and Riddeler.
Happy and kind.

Redwallfan7

I'm headed to ***** sorry, not saying the name of the store

but I'm going to see if they have more Redwall books there
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers