News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I have all but The Rogue Crew, The Sable Queen ,and Doomwyte.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

blademouse

I have almost every book in hard cover!

WildDoogyPlumm

I own: Legend of Luke, Rakkety Tam,  The Sable Quean, Loamhedge, and the audiobooks of Mariel of Redwall and Rakkety Tam.
I love my local library for their Redwall collection.  ;D

Yes, I know that I have two versions of Rakkety Tam.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dawnwing

Here's my collection as of today; I just got eight audiobooks from the library booksale.  I have *nearly* every book in some form or another.

Redwall - paperback edition and 20th anniversary box-thing
Mossflower - audiobook and paperback
Mattimeo - paperback
Mariel of Redwall - audiobook and paperback (original paperback)
Salamandastron - audiobook and paperback
Martin the Warrior - audiobook
The Bellmaker - audiobook
Outcast of Redwall - audiobook and paperback
Pearls of Lutra - paperback
The Rogue Crew - paperback
Marlfox - paperback
Lord Brocktree - paperback
Taggerung - audiobook
Triss - audiobook and paperback
Loamhedge - audiobook
High Rhulain - paperback

The only books I'm missing are:
Legend of Luke
Rakkety Tam
Eulalia
Doomwyte
Rogue Crew

Redwaller

I have all of the books except for The Rogue Crew! I need to get the other stuff too...

Redwallfan7

I just got High Rhulain, The Sable Quean, and Rakkety Tam a couple days ago. The Sable Quean is a great read
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Lessee, I have Rouge Crew, Sable Queen, Eulalia, and High Rhulain on my Nook. I have Mariel of Redwall, Bellmaker, Redwall, Doomwyte, Mossflower, Triss, Rakkety Tam, The Long Patrol and likely a couple more. I got Rakkety Tam for five dollars, new, and hardcover, best deal I ever got!

Redwallfan7

I'm planning on getting The Rogue Crew next, in hardcover. All of my books are in soft cover.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I have all the Ace trade paperbacks, including the Rogue Crew now that it came out.  I also have both picture books, the cookbook, the tribes books, the riddler and friend or foe.  I have a few hardbacks as well, including the Redwall tenth anniversary.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

I don't have many. Only about 7. But I want to collect them all. Oh and the ones I have are used mostly. :(

Redwallfan7

I am so happy I got a lot of Redwall titles for only a dollar each at this bargain book store. My mom came home one day, and surprised me with some books :)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 13, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
Here's my collection as of today; I just got eight audiobooks from the library booksale.  I have *nearly* every book in some form or another.

Redwall - paperback edition and 20th anniversary box-thing
Mossflower - audiobook and paperback
Mattimeo - paperback
Mariel of Redwall - audiobook and paperback (original paperback)
Salamandastron - audiobook and paperback
Martin the Warrior - audiobook
The Bellmaker - audiobook
Outcast of Redwall - audiobook and paperback
Pearls of Lutra - paperback
The Rogue Crew - paperback
Marlfox - paperback
Lord Brocktree - paperback
Taggerung - audiobook
Triss - audiobook and paperback
Loamhedge - audiobook
High Rhulain - paperback

The only books I'm missing are:
Legend of Luke
Rakkety Tam
Eulalia
Doomwyte
Rogue Crew

Aren't you missing the books Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, Loamhedge, and The Sable Quean?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

I would literally spend all of my life's savings to get the whole collection. But my parents don't understand being me. They would be so mad at me if I bought them all.

Dawnwing

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on July 13, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
Here's my collection as of today; I just got eight audiobooks from the library booksale.  I have *nearly* every book in some form or another.

Aren't you missing the books Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, Loamhedge, and The Sable Quean?
Oops, I did forget to list Sable Quean as one I don't have.  But as I said, I have most of the books in some form or another - I have Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, and Loamhedge in audio form.