The missing Log-a-log RP

Started by Melody, January 21, 2012, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

a huge badger opens the gate.

"what buisness do you have?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trigoma

"Hey there! Im just here traveling and saw this here place, and figured id drop by for a visit! Have ye any...food on you? I havent eaten for days!" replied Andro.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i let andro in.

"theres food aplenty"

RatBane

A red tail hawk lands behind Andro and shivers a little.

"Hello there I was flying by and I could not help over hear you speak of food?"

He extends his wings and shakes them a bit before tucking them back and looks at the badger and waits for and answer.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

"theres no meat here only cakes and scones and other delicous things"

RatBane

Gives a bit of a screech.

"I like cakes, they are tasty I don't just eat meats all the time and I need water drinks as well. Now if you willing to let me have one or 2 of the little ones then meats are here."

He says this teasing the badger a little.

"So you having some kind of feast in there?"

eualaia

"actually im about to leave to search for a log-a-log, wanna come?"

Trigoma

Andro cocks his head. "erm...may i ask what a 'log-a-log' is?" Andro grabs the provision satchel from the badger. "Excuse my bluntness, but i am starving!" Andro eats as he listens to the badger explain what a log-a-log is.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

"log-a-log is the chieftan of the srews of the guosim hes been kidnapped and dippler has enrolled my help."

RatBane

Listens to the badger and tilts his head watching Andros eat.

"May I have some water drinks and food as well? So how did they kidnap your Log a Log in the first place and why did you let it get kidnapped."

Hops a bit closer.

eualaia

"i dunno how he got kidnapped i only know what i heard from dippler." i hand the hawk a canteen.

RatBane

Takes the canteen with his beak and drink a bit of the water.

"Well I guess you need to see the big picture from the air yes yes. Which way was he taken and what other information this dippler tell you."

Still tilts his head at the badger and the other one watching them both. Keeping his eyes on any sudden movement.

eualaia

"i think he's been taken east to a big camp with 600 vermin should be easy to spot"

RatBane

Nods to the badger.

"I am a hawk I can spot an ant on a tree a mile away. I will take to the air and see if I can see your log a log from there. Where should I meet you to report in?"

He waits for the answer then takes another drink and takes flight with a big woosh of his wings that could knock over a smaller animal. He calls back.

"I will see you there friend." He lets out a screech and his form vanishes in the distance.

((OOC: Ok so I am guessing I am going to see this camp and some of the stuff in it. I need to know what I see and what is there. Also if I am spotted or any thing is attacking me. If you like who ever is story telling the seen should PM me with details then I can write a proper post.))

eualaia

OOC: you see a huge camp of rats and random vermin then you see the log-a-log tied up by a huge grey rat.

BIC: "i'll cover the ground to the camp" i send two scouts to the camp.