News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"They (who are they?) attacked while my mother some friends and I were away, they caught up with us and slew all of us... Except me obviously. They thought I was dead, and I should have been! A friendly hedgehog and a family of mice took care of me... So here I am!" After finishing his tale, Lupus lookde quizecly at Brooky and Riverstar, "What about you two mates?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Bullwing lands at a nearby stream for a drink. While there, he saw a Doe and her fawn take a drink just a few meters away, and he was quite pleased to see them.

OOC: "Beaver Moment."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 29, 2012, 03:56:17 PM
OOC: Beaver moment?

OOC: You know, where something in a redwall story is not usually seen.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh! :D OK. Thanks!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista winced and placed a paw to  her head, then replied slowly. "Oi, me bloomin' 'ead hurts worse than... than... Well it hurts! Save some 'O that soup fer me, will you, wot?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Winifred? you coming back? We haven't heard your story yet!

winifred

OOC:OOPS Sorry
BIC:Well mate, rivers began. Our holt was attached by the fox y' see and me 'n' Brooky 'ere ran into Mossflower woods.   Some vermin ran after us and we got seperated. I got away and started to look for Brooky. I kept goin till I was found by a friendly crew o' otters. They took me in, later I became Skip o' the crew and here I am! Now 'ere is where me Brooky have some catching up to do. Brooky looks up from feeding frista soup. After we got seperated I started looking for Rivers, I knew vermin couldn't get him with his whoppin rudder! So After swimming a stream to lose my persuers, I also kept on and ran into a family o' 'edge'ogs that took me in. When I was big enough to be on me own, I left and traveled Mossflower visited Redwall and Salamandastron.Been looking for Rivers ever since. I knew vermin couldn't catch 'im! Now it's our duty to avenge the deaths of our 'olt and familys!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus sat, after listening to Brooky's and Riverstar's tale just made him want to kill the fox even more!

OOC: Where is the person who plays the fox?

redwallgurl

Moozy had recovered and was shocked by both of their story's but didn't let them see it. She just said "Well that was the past wasn't it? Let's return to the moment now shall we chaps? Wot should we do now?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus stared at Moody blankly, "The past must be remembered so it doesn't get repeated, it holds keys to what is to come." Was all that the otter had to say.

Troy Troodon

Bullwing continued to watch the deer family while he was still taking his drink.

redwallgurl

Moozy understood what her elder had said and completely agreed with him. All she said though was, " You still didn't answer my question. What are we going to do?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"well, there are a few things we could do, one get some rest and eat, two start chasing down the vermin now, if that is your plan, and three take a look around to see if there are other slaves who are stuck around here dieing from hunger." said Lupus.

Troy Troodon

OOC: I'm kinda waiting for someone to bump into me.