So I was rereading through Mossflower

Started by Redwallfan7, March 10, 2012, 09:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

And... WOW it's amazing, all the books are amazing. I love how the Redwallers will fight for what they want. Thanks Brian for giving us animals with attitude. I just love how determined they are, I'm Team Redwall all the way. A few of the foxes are awesome too, though 

Thanks Brian for giving us great battles.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

o yeah i know thats why we are all pretty much on here i think
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwall rules

Yes I agree I love the Redwall books. I think they must be my faviorite books and in a weeks time I am getting the book Mattimo Mariel of redwall and Legend of luke  :D
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

slmerlinfan

I am trying to reread these books at the mo but I cant seem to find any copies of mossflower in the local Libraries so I think I'm going to have to buy it.

Wolfstar

Funny thing is, Mossflower was my first Redwall book that I had read and that was how I got into Redwall
Happy and kind.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Wolfstar on March 14, 2012, 06:56:31 PM
Funny thing is, Mossflower was my first Redwall book that I had read and that was how I got into Redwall

That's how it was with me, I picked up Mossflower from the Library and fell in love with the series immediately.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I read Mossflower relatively late in the series, probably eighth or ninth, but I agree, it's one of the best in the series. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16