News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skillet

Started by rakkety tam, March 11, 2012, 01:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

who here also likes skillet i have recently gotten into them and i personaly love them but i think the lady sounds better than the guy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Matthias720

rakkety tam

yeah its probably my fav song by them

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I totally LOVE Skillet! My two favorite songs are "Hero" and "Monster."

So far, I think their best album is "Awake and Alive."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

yeah my 3 fave songs have to be awake and alive hero and monster

Nightfire

Have you ever seen the music video for Monster? It's pretty cool:

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lord Deathblade

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! all I have to say is one thing: awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. My favorite songs are hero, monster, comatose, lucy, one day too late, and whispers in the dark.

Nightfire

Whispers in the Dark is an epic song. :)

White One6193

It's Hero and Monster all the way, baby! My school cover band might do monster sometime this semester.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

Okay, I showed you all the Monster music video. Now I shall show it to you again........only in LegoVersion!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

eualaia

holy cowzers!! its awesome
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Matthias720

John Cooper (Skillet lead singer) did a song with TobyMac (of DC Talk fame) called 'Tonight'. I HIGHLY recommend that you listen to it. 8)

Nightfire

Wisteria Wild Cat

I hope this isn't considered 'Bumping' or anything, but Skillet is the best band EVER! Ever ever ever! My fave song is 'Whispers in the Dark'. Skillet is the best!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Griffen

ya i like skillet, i use them all the time, one of the best things to cook in. hard to clean though... bahaha