News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

New Forum Appearence Poll

Started by Matthias720, April 02, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the way the forum looks, after the April Fools Day prank?

I hate it! Make it go back to the way it was.
3 (9.7%)
I don't like it, but I'll put up with it until it changes back.
4 (12.9%)
I don't care either way.
3 (9.7%)
I like it, but I don't want it to stay this way. Keep it around for a little while longer, though.
18 (58.1%)
I love it! I don't want it to go back to the way it was!
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: April 04, 2012, 08:28:37 PM

Coobreedan

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 03, 2012, 10:48:59 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on April 02, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
I like the changes, keeps the forum even more interesting! I recommend changing stuff like this often! Like a Day where everything is transformed into salamandastron or castle floret, green isle, etc.
Totally agree!

Me too! I want Salamandastron next.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflower Reguba

So much for the REDWALL FORUM!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

You're right, we should rename it 'The Vermin Forum".  :P  Would that make you happy?
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

NO! We should go back to the NORMAL forum, or at least something more redwallish.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

One could argue that vermin are almost as much a part of Redwall as the abbey itself. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

But it just isn't,well, RIGHT!

redwallgurl

so i like something new its more...intresting varys it you know. you migth want to come more often to see what it is.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

I like the idea of a variation, but should it be an evil variation?

redwallgurl

I know what you mean that was just to scare us as a forum joke I'm guessing
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Bragoon

Why not evil?  They always lose, so maybe they should win sometime.  See, they even lost the fight against the moderators' true selves.  It's hard to be a villain.

Lutra

The "vermin theme" was meant as an April fools joke/prank and it worked quite well.  Right now its still up because we are working out where to go next if we're going to re-theme the forums every so often.

QuoteOne could argue that vermin are almost as much a part of Redwall as the abbey itself. 

This is also why the theme of the villains is still up presently.  It won't be forever.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MatthiasMan

I like it. They can keep the old way though. Both ways are good.  ;D

Icefire

Quote from: Captain Tammo on April 02, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
I like the changes, keeps the forum even more interesting! I recommend changing stuff like this often! Like a Day where everything is transformed into salamandastron or castle floret, green isle, etc.
I totally agree, but I think it should be an entire week! Maybe it could be at the start of the season and the season namer could choose where the forum will be for a week....or not. Maybe just leave the changes in the mods hands, but I LOVE this change.

My hat is off to James Gryphon, Redwall Musician, and all the other evil masterminds behind this prank. You totally made my day!

Quote from: Bragoon on April 03, 2012, 09:32:13 PM
Why not evil?  They always lose, so maybe they should win sometime.  See, they even lost the fight against the moderators' true selves.  It's hard to be a villain.
I totally agree with this, too! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I liked it, but I think it should go back. I like the idea of having different themes every so often. 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

I got lost, It took some time till I knew what was was.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner