What if ......

Started by Marlfox Vanish, April 04, 2012, 10:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlfox Vanish

What if you could change something/someone in the books??????? I for one would change Feldo's and Rose's death. What would you change???

Dannflower Reguba

Totally agree!!! Along with like... A BAJILLION OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS!!! ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I would make more main characters die, but not in battle.  I mean more by assassination, or single-combat.  But that's me, not Mr. Jacques. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Skipper

I would make it so there was more single combat and the battle was harder, I would also make it so no one died easily like the shrews and the important characters got wounded a bit more

Tannsrall

The characters killed by poison, it is just not fair.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

I would change the teenage animals in Redwalll to go to baseball games and party to party music! Lol, no, JK.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Well good thing you weren't in charge of the books! ;D I couldn't read about Matthias!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

i would really like to have locks on the doors or maybe hotels/motels there
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Søren

I wish that the otter girl I think her name was Kite, in the Rouge Crew, diden't get killed. I think she should have lived and married Young Axhound guy. I forget his name to. I should read the books again, so I don't forget anyones name.

I'm retired from the forum

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 07, 2012, 01:16:56 AM
I wish that the otter girl I think her name was Kite, in the Rouge Crew, diden't get killed. I think she should have lived and married Young Axhound guy. I forget his name to. I should read the books again, so I don't forget anyones name.
Kite, and either Ruggan or Swiffo(there were two Axehound kids).
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Bragoon

Swiffo was the one who died.  I think Kite would have been more inclined to marry Ruggan though, not Swiffo.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Bragoon on April 07, 2012, 02:11:36 AM
Swiffo was the one who died.  I think Kite would have been more inclined to marry Ruggan though, not Swiffo.
Personally I have a hard time picturing Kite marrying anyone.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Søren

Quote from: Bragoon on April 07, 2012, 02:11:36 AM
Swiffo and Kite died. Remember, she got ran over by Razzid's ship when it busted through Redwall's gates? And I did mean Ruggan not Swiffo. Swiffo was to young.

I'm retired from the forum

Lutra

I would've switched the fact Ruggan lived and Swiffo died in the Rogue Crew.  I've never been happy with that decision.  I think Skor would've been driven to destroy Razzid more, if he lost the son that followed his ways.  He was still sad that he lost Swiffo, but I think it would've followed more of the classic tragedies had it been Ruggan.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

Soren, Kite was shot with the balistic arrow, not run over. ;) It was still a waste of life though. :'( >:(