News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What if ......

Started by Marlfox Vanish, April 04, 2012, 10:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Marlfox Vanish on April 04, 2012, 10:08:28 PM
What if you could change something/someone in the books??????? I for one would change Feldo's and Rose's death. What would you change???

I would definitely change those things too. Maybe not Felldoh because he was going a little crazy on revenge.

Marlfox Vanish

you have a point, feldo was set on revenge. but he still was a valuable influence on brom.

Dannflower Reguba

I would have changed just what marlfox vanish said: Rose and Felldoh's death..... along with a lot of others!!!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Coobreedan

I would wish Slagar would die when he got bitten. Not for the stroyline, but for Redwall Abbey.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

If Mr. Jacques was still alive, I'd make more of the books tragedies. But since this is all we have, and besides fanfictions, nothing's coming out, I wouldn't change a thing!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflor

Would if I did not like this forum I am glad I do because I loveeeeeeeeee Redwall
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Bluefire

I would make ALOT of my favorite characters live longer (Cregga, Boar, Mask...) but then again, they had heroic deaths that make them more remembered.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Marlfox Vanish on April 04, 2012, 10:08:28 PM
I for one would change Feldo's and Rose's death. What would you change???
I would of changed that too. I think that if Brian Jacques had written Martin the Warrior before Mossflower, it woudn't of been so tragic.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Skipper

Quote from: Bluefire on May 25, 2012, 03:37:24 PM
I would make ALOT of my favorite characters live longer (Cregga, Boar, Mask...) but then again, they had heroic deaths that make them more remembered.
I agree You wouldn't exactly be remmbered as much if you died of old age instead of a heroic death.

Trigoma

I would change the ending of the Taggerung. I was expecting an epic battle, but instead the vermin just HAD to run >.>
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

clunylooney

I actually really didn't like how Badrang died. Not Martin killing him, that was good. But I wanted to have Martin and Badrang duel like in the TV series. In the book, Badrang turns into a wimp at the end. In the TV series he didn't. I honestly think Badrang was one of the coolest villains in the series, but the little bit at the end when he turns full-on coward put him lower on my rankings for the redwall villains. So I would want Badrang to not turn into a full-on coward at the end and have him and Martin have a cool duel to the death.

Also, I would have Riggu Felis die fighting instead of being shot in the head by Tiria with no battle.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me