Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

TAMW you see two legitimately awkward people talking about awkwardness.

I'm retired from the forum

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you know something is awkward and say, "This is awkward".

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

That awkward moment when you feel awkward too, and just sit there and nod in agreement.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Delthion

TAMW you are constantly being complemented for something that you think you only did moderately on.

(In fact, people approaching me and complementing me is just annoying in general. :P) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

TAMW you wave at some one b/c you thought they waved at you, but it was really for the person behind you.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you walk into someone's house and their six-year-old daughter looks you up and down, then immediately proclaims loudly, "You're pregnant."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Bahahahahahaha. There are not a lot of things I will find on the Internet that will literally make me laugh out loud, but that is one of them, apparently.

That awkward moment when it's completely silent and someone make a weird sort of internal bodily noise. Like water sloshing or a bubbling or something.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 05, 2015, 04:40:51 AM
Bahahahahahaha. There are not a lot of things I will find on the Internet that will literally make me laugh out loud, but that is one of them, apparently.

It appears as though my thoroughly embarrassing experience paid off, if only a little.  :P

That awkward moment when you watch a crime show with your grandparents and they get sickened by the gore that you're barely phased by.  (The gore in NCIS isn't all that bad, but my grandparents hadn't seen the show before and they were absolutely horrified.  :P)

That awkward moment when your grandmother comments on a character's hair, saying, "Ooh!  She has such cute hair!" and your mother replies, "Yeah, Mom, she's a goth."  Then your grandmother gets very quiet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

That awkward moment when you yawn with out opening your whole mouth and it makes a kissing noise.

Any one else done that before?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 05, 2015, 04:47:20 AM
That awkward moment when you yawn with out opening your whole mouth and it makes a kissing noise.

I'VE DONE THINGS LIKE THAT IN CHURCH AND IT'S BEEN SO EMBARRASSINGLY LOUD.

That awkward moment when you need to crack your neck while in a Bible class and you do so, resulting in a thundering CRACK that nearly shakes the whole classroom and turns everyone's attention towards you.  (Guess what happened to me this morning.  :P)

Søren

At that point, just crack your knuckle and say "listen to the man." And raid your fist.
TAMW you realize you want to be the Phantom even though he doesn't get the girl.

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

TAMW when you mention your gay friend to your anti-gay parents and they go super quiet.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW when you say "Oops" in the middle of a minefield.

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on January 05, 2015, 03:55:23 AM
TAMW you are constantly being complemented for something that you think you only did moderately on.

(In fact, people approaching me and complementing me is just annoying in general. :P) ;D ;D ;D ;D

What? O.o Compliments are really nice. I personally enjoy getting them.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!