News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Wot, wot!

:D
TAMW you're trying to open a UPS box to mail a letter, but you can't find the handle and stand there for a while with a random person waiting for you...
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you can't remember someone's name.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

The awkward moment when your username and Jukka's are stacked on the "Who's online" thingy and you read it as Duke the...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on March 09, 2015, 02:25:32 AM
The awkward moment when your username and Jukka's are stacked on the "Who's online" thingy and you read it as Duke the...
Perfect name for a baby boy. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 09, 2015, 04:16:00 AM
Quote from: Delthion on March 09, 2015, 02:25:32 AM
Perfect name for a baby boy. ;D

Soren, I'm afraid you might have a problem ;D

TAMW When you go to throw a ball for your dog but it somehow goes backwards instead of forwards and you turn around and realize you just hit some rich dude.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

That awkard moment when you admit that an awkard moment actually happened to you.

Lily

Søren

TAMW your in line at the store and you can't tell if the cashier is a girl or guy:

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you can't tell if someone is a guy or a girl, cashier or otherwise ;)

That awkward moment when you guess and it's wrong.

Søren

TAMW your on the forum on your phone and your sister says "Do you really remember that much Redwall to be one there all the time?" Or your just there like :

Luftwaffles

That awkward moment when you greet someone but you do it so quietly that you are not sure if the other person heard it or not.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

TAMW You realize Soren must be an addict. '(let it sink in) :-*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

That awkward moment when