News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Theme songs

Started by KaiTheDog, April 14, 2012, 10:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Type, [ youtube ]   [ /youtube ] Only remove the spaces and put the url in between.

@everyone: I'm looking.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 12, 2012, 01:48:21 AM
Monster by Skillet is great for badger lords in bloodwrath.
Yeah, still can't put up videos...

Lol, I had a Monster this morning, and guess what song I had running through my head the entire time!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

[youtube][/youtube]
Use the code that is in blue... But don't put in the code tags  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Everybody talks-Neon Trees

Set Fire to the Rain-Adele

Stop and Stare-One Republic

I hope you have the time of your life-Green Day
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwall:

Redwall games, specifically the race:

Maybe a mole, or some villains doing stupid things.  Maybe even Dibbuns doing something that's going to get them in trouble!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallforever

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOM3KDj5U
I find that music (Blood of Cuchulainn) goes really well with the university of Redwall in general.
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Gingivere Greeneyes

Everytime I hear the song, 'What dosent kill you makes you stronger,' on the radi. I immediately think of the 'tough' females. Like Cregga, Constance, Mariel, and Grath. It makes me imagine them doing things like, ploughing through hordes of vermin, lifting up tables, batting away seagulls and shooting monitor lizards.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

W0NWILL

This had probably been said, but for Asmedeous, Jaws.

Redwallfan7

I just had a great idea of mine ;D. I loved the iCarly version of Coming Home better than the original, and it sounds like it could fit with the Redwall theme, especially with Martin the Warrior and Mossflower.  I was listening to it and I can picture Martin, Felldoh, Rose, Keyla, and Tullgrew singing it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

I like the gina better except that they swear twice in that version.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

let's see, Keyla could do the rap in the first verse. And then Keyla and Felldoh could rap the second verse. Rose and Tullgrew could sing the main chorus, with alternating background vocals by Martin and Keyla. or.. Something like that. Lol

Rainshadow

This song just makes me think of The Legend of Luke.  Y'know, the one part at the end, when

The Legend of Luke
  they crash the ship.
[close]

W0NWILL

For Martin and Rose.....Think of Me, Phantom of the Opera