News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rakkety tam vs Taggerung

Started by rakkety tam, April 28, 2012, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which book is better

Rakkety tam
13 (56.5%)
taggerung
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

psybox

rakkety tagg!  just joking. ??? really don't know
decided. tagg!

GeminyaTome

That is a very hard decision. I would have to go for Rakkety Tam, for multiple reasons. It is more exciting, well-written, suspenseful, etc. I still love Taggerung, though
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

WildDoogyPlumm

I love both, but I would have to say that Rakkety Tam is my favorite Redwall book ever.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

Tagg, he is stronger than Tam and bigger not to mention it takes alot for him to die.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Skipper on April 28, 2012, 04:04:31 PM
Tagg, he is stronger than Tam and bigger not to mention it takes alot for him to die.
Well, Tagg is an otter and Tam's a squirrel...not really fair to compare strength like that. :d
And neither of them die easily.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

I know it's not fair but Tagg would still win, also Taggerung's genearlly are more stronger than warrior squirrels.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Ceteruler

I like Taggerung better because it strays from the typical Redwall Formula.

Redwallfan7

I say Tagg. I AM an otter girl, after all  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

TaGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

redwallgurl

rakkety tam i love his accent and many other reasons too
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Taggerung The Otter

rakkety tam

5 to 5     

i didnt like taggerung much cause it didndt have much of a battle realy it was kinda a boring book to me
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, it was. Still, I'd say Tagg would win, just because he's bigger.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.