You know you love Redwall

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM
Okay, you know you love Redwall when you:

Have a dream about it.
(I had dream when I was in the Sable Queen)

Can refer everything you say back to Redwall.
(I can almost all the time ;D)

Select what type of animal your family and friends are.
(I have some hares and otters in my family. My grandma's a vole!)

Have played Redwall with your friends.
(I do all the time. And I'm not kidding)

If you can say you have done one or all of these things, you for sure love Redwall.
I don't play Redwall with my friends or anything, but I did have one dream about it when I read Mossflower.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 29, 2011, 07:51:01 PM
I haven't played it in a while but I always think about how awesome it'd be to live in mossflower with everyone. I'll usually think up characters and draw them and write biographies for them (it's really fun actually) and put them in a notebook. I made a mouse named "captain Leo Williams" who commands a massive ship called the "Seaspark" with his faithful crew. Anyway, on mr. Jacques's doomwyte  tour, I got to meet Brian. I gave him the notebook (I had a second copy for myself) he said he really liked it ;D I remember it vividly, I had a long conversation with him it was awesome. I told him I don't expect him to use the characters in his books, that wasn't the point. I wanted to give it to him to show him how he's inspired me to make my own redwall world and the impact he's had on my life. It's something I'll never forget
Yes! I sometimes play Redwall by myself. I made up this squirrel Character named Captain Rinalai Stormblade, who has two swords.  ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Wydran Riverpaw

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 01, 2011, 01:08:10 AM
Try reading a ton of redwall before bed, like 50 or so pages in one sitting, then watch a bunch of redwall on YouTube, and then finally, think about as u fall asleep, that should work.

I actually tried that and it didn't work... XP

Maka Albarn

Me and my friends are obsessed, we talk to each other in  various animal languages sometimes :3
I make up my own characters too, because of my love of Soul Eater one's a tanuki ((Japanese raccoon dog)) named Tsuki that uses a scythe XD

Oh, joy. I just remembered a time when me and a whole bunch of friends were outside and bored, so I forced them all to play Redwall with me XD

I am the k i t s u n e of the fire's light. Akai Tanuki Rantan~<3
Fave animals: Island Gray foxes, tanukis, otters, owls
SOUL RESONANCE!

DanielofRedwall

I actually had a Redwall dream last night. It was pretty awesome! I woke up so happy and I wished I could go back to sleep and keep dreaming it, but it was quite late so I had to get up.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Unknown

I'm curious; what happened in your dreams?

DanielofRedwall

I can't remember the most recent one I had now, but I can remember one I had a while ago. It was pretty weird.

I must of been reading the Pearls of Lutra at the time, because my dream was based in that time. I was just sitting there, I don't know what animal I was, but the seemed to know I was there. All the main good characters were there, the ones who did all the riddle solving, like Clecky, Rollo etc. We were all sitting around one riddle, trying to figure it out. Then, I think it was Clecky who mentioned it was getting late and time to go to bed. Then we all went to the dormitories to sleep. It was in the middle of the night when Clecky ran in to the dorm shouting about a ghost in his dorm.

Then I woke up. I felt so happy at the time, it was the first real Redwall dream I've ever had. In some of my dreams Redwall was mentioned, but this was the first one where I actually was at redwall. When I realised that it wasn't real I felt a bit sad and wanted to go back to sleep so I could have it again, but I knew it wouldn't work. I had that dream ages ago, like 5 years ago or something, but I can still remember it really well.
_____
Edit by me:
Now that I think of it, wasn't Clecky on the quest?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 05:20:46 AM
I haven't played it in a while but I always think about how awesome it'd be to live in mossflower with everyone. I'll usually think up characters and draw them and write biographies for them (it's really fun actually) and put them in a notebook. I made a mouse named "captain Leo Williams" who commands a massive ship called the "Seaspark" with his faithful crew. Anyway, on mr. Jacques's doomwyte  tour, I got to meet Brian. I gave him the notebook (I had a second copy for myself) he said he really liked it ;D I remember it vividly, I had a long conversation with him it was awesome. I told him I don't expect him to use the characters in his books, that wasn't the point. I wanted to give it to him to show him how he's inspired me to make my own redwall world and the impact he's had on my life. It's something I'll never forget
Yes! I sometimes play Redwall by myself. I made up this squirrel Character named Captain Rinalai Stormblade, who has two swords.  ;D
[/quote
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 05:20:46 AM

That's so cool! I once made a muskrat named "Lucas Valderez the snake slayer" and a villain named "Demal the Menace" who was a wild boar with an army of ten score (200 for those who don't know) and broke into the abbey! He ended up taking it over, then the redwallers (most of them) escaped into mossflower to a secret mole hideout called "Gower Hollow" and there, the redwallers and other Mossflower creatures make their plan to take back the beloved abbey and put an end to Demal's rein! In like the plot. It switches it up a little, put the bad guys in redwall and good guys trying to take it over! I'm working on the story now. But it's far from finished.

What do u guys think?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Unknown

To Daniel:
. . . Interesting. So, you saw what the Abbey looked like inside?

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Unknown on July 04, 2011, 05:44:04 PM
To Daniel:
. . . Interesting. So, you saw what the Abbey looked like inside?
It looked a lot like how it looks like in the Redwall TV show, exept it wasn't animated.

Tiria Wildlough

I sometime daydream about getting into Redwall, like if I got the map and riddler, and was looking at the map one day and sort of melted in.  8)
Like I mentioned before, I had this dream in Mossflower, and I was Martin challenging Tsarmina to a fight, but she kept ridiculing me.  ::)
I probably had it because I was up to the bit where Martin is nearly going to fight with Tsarmina, so I was practically dying of suspense to know what happened. :D
Also, my sister and I have this thing where we have some of the Redwall characters under our beds. We have: Lord Brocktree, Lady Cregga, Triss, Martin the Warrior, Lord Rawnblade, Mariel, and Lady Melesme from Rakkety Tam.  ;) I mean to educate her in the Redwall series. She loves it already!!!
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I dreamed I was a shrew during the time of the Sable Queen. The queen had caught me and  I was going out to the woods to find her something (I can't remember what it was). I had a squirrel friend and I think we escaped. Now thinking back it was kind of weird.  
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT REDWALL LAST NIGHT!!!!!
I was a long patrol hare and fighting the rapscallion army with the long patrol! I've  had a dream like this before and I seemed to know it. However I didn't know I was dreaming. Anyway, instead of at the great rift, salamandastron, or redwall, this took place in my front yard! I was running around my house trying to find the weapon I used last time (a long, black sword) but ended up choosing a sword that had a silver handle, no cross piece to protect my hands, and its sheath was long and silver, like a pole. So when it's in it's sheath, it looks like a silver pole. Anyway I took it and darted outside because I didn't want to miss the battle! When I got out there- NOOO!!!! this time there was hardly any vermin left for me to kill  >:( last time this happened, there's was still a huge amount there, now hardly any. I got in a sword fight with one, got pierced on my shoulder but then took him down. And started finishing most of them off, then there was two rapscallions left running into the woods (I live in the woods) and I threw my sword and-NO! Missed him by a hairsbreadth, then I take a random knife out of my belt and throw it at the other and I miss again! Now my dreams falling apart and I'm starting to wake up, but it still feels like my reality, I chase after them but I woke up >:( looks like I'll have to finish those two in my next dream! Like a part 3!

Sorry if that was too hard to follow by the way, but hey, dreams don't always make sense.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Sometimes at the beach, my brother (who always has liked Redwall too) and I would pretend we were fighting off searats landing on the coast
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Osu

Quote from: Log-a-Log on July 11, 2011, 01:55:17 AM
Sometimes at the beach, my brother (who always has liked Redwall too) and I would pretend we were fighting off searats landing on the coast
That... is a fantastic idea. Ohmygosh. Next time I go to the beach, I am going to pretend I'm a Salamandastron hare fighting of corsairs! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.