News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you love Redwall

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

@ Tammo: Made perfect sense.

@ Log-a-Log: what an awesome idea! I'll have to do that!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Log-a-Log on July 11, 2011, 01:55:17 AM
Sometimes at the beach, my brother (who always has liked Redwall too) and I would pretend we were fighting off searats landing on the coast
I'm going to try that tomorrow!  ;D I'm at the beach now in California
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Storm

I've had two redwall dreams. The first one was very, very strange. There was an otter emperor who had two noble hares imprisoned for being unable to protect his daughter against the searats that have come up stream and are attacking everyone. The hares get put in a room that has a floor of sand and a ceiling of glass. Then they broke the window, sprouted wings and flew away. My second dream was a tribute to Clary and Thyme. Rosie and a bunch of long patrollers all gave big speeches and cried. It was probably the best dream that I'd had in years. Long live Hon Rosie!
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

martins#1fan

I will always LOVE Redwall. No matter what, you just can NOT get enough of the tense battle, or the mouth watering food. I'll always Love Redwall no matter what.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

I just had a dream about Redwall recently! ;D I was walking along this beach at night and three hares came up to me all giggly and posh and stuff, and one of 'em was like, "So am I a hare or an 'are?" XD

Heeeee I dreamed about hares~!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

I was at the beach on Saturday so I pretended I was an otter floating around. You're never too old to daydream. :)

You know you love Redwall when you constantly check these forums when there's other stuff you should be doing!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lily on July 12, 2011, 03:04:50 AM
I was at the beach on Saturday so I pretended I was an otter floating around. You're never too old to daydream. :)

You know you love Redwall when you constantly check these forums when there's other stuff you should be doing!

Such as online summer school work that's already late. *cough cough* Not that I would ken of such things, of course... *innocent smile*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 12, 2011, 04:38:32 AM
Quote from: Lily on July 12, 2011, 03:04:50 AM

Such as online summer school work that's already late. *cough cough* Not that I would ken of such things, of course... *innocent smile*
I thought you were psychic until I re-read your post! I also have work to do involving summer school, but I'm the one running it. I wonder if I can involve Redwall somehow...

Osu

I try to avoid summer school. :p Lily, that would be AWESOME if you found a way to involve Redwall! (And I would totally pretend to be an otter floating around in the sea. XD)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

@Lily: If you could do that, I would crown you queen for a day (or maybe you'd prefer abbess for a day).

Captain Tammo

I was pretending I was a Long Patrol hare running into the shallows battling searats :D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lily

That's it, I am going to try to have some reference to Redwall in the English summer school. I already talk about otters in my classes anyway.  ;D

Redwall Musician

Here is the updated list:

You know you love Redwall when you:

Have a dream about it.

Can refer everything you say back to Redwall.

Select what type of animal your family and friends are.

Have played Redwall with your friends.

Memorized a Redwall poem/song.

Can make school somehow Redwall related.

Daydream about it.

If you have done more then two of these things, you most certainly love Redwall.

(If I missed anything just tell me!)

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Lily

I went to the beach again yesterday and continued my otter frolicking. :D My friend had the great idea of floating and holding hands like sea otters do, so my three friends and I linked hands and floated in a circle for a while.

You know you love Redwall when your friends suggest you do Redwall-y things.  ;)