News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you love Redwall

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I changed my mind. My sister's a wildcat.
My friends consist of shrews, one wildcat, hares, badgers, mice, and a squirrel. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

mah family is definatly ethirr otterrs o' moles
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

eualaia

once i was talkin like a hare and i didnt notice

and i make up redwall games with my friends in the apt complex XD

mep mep
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Matthias Martin

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM
Okay, you know you love Redwall when you:

Have a dream about it.
(I had dream when I was in the Sable Queen)

i did. it was the night before Brian died.

Tiria Wildlough

Welcome to the forum, Matthias Martin. :D
I dreamed last night that I was reading The Sable Quean. (That would probably be because I'm going to get it soon.) It did not make any sense now that I think about it, but it made perfect sense when I was dreaming it. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Marlfox70

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM
Okay, you know you love Redwall when you:

Have a dream about it.
(I had dream when I was in the Sable Queen)

Can refer everything you say back to Redwall.
(I can almost all the time ;D)

Select what type of animal your family and friends are.
(I have some hares and otters in my family. My grandma's a vole!)

Have played Redwall with your friends.
(I do all the time. And I'm not kidding)

If you can say you have done one or all of these things, you for sure love Redwall.
Hehe I used to have dreams about it all the time, saved Martin the Warrior a few times and helped defend the abbey hehe.

My friend Jon and I used to play redwall all the time when we were kids (he got me into reading them ^,-,^). I was a character I made up Gail (started out as a mouse but later I was an otter) Jon was his own version of Finbarr Galedeep. We played the same storyline for years, starting out in Redwall/mossflower, had our own castle we took over in a place I sadly can't remember the name, and ended in our own Otter Island, upon a castle made of blue stones. Was a great place, filled with many woodland creatures but mostly Otters, we even had a resident turtle. x] Lotta great wars were had there and across mossflower to protect the weak or to conquer evil.. good times <3 Idk why I always feel awkward about RPing online I used to love it when I was a kid lol.

Lily

Quote from: Marlfox70 on December 18, 2011, 08:19:18 PM
Hehe I used to have dreams about it all the time, saved Martin the Warrior a few times and helped defend the abbey hehe.

My friend Jon and I used to play redwall all the time when we were kids (he got me into reading them ^,-,^). I was a character I made up Gail (started out as a mouse but later I was an otter) Jon was his own version of Finbarr Galedeep. We played the same storyline for years, starting out in Redwall/mossflower, had our own castle we took over in a place I sadly can't remember the name, and ended in our own Otter Island, upon a castle made of blue stones. Was a great place, filled with many woodland creatures but mostly Otters, we even had a resident turtle. x] Lotta great wars were had there and across mossflower to protect the weak or to conquer evil.. good times <3 Idk why I always feel awkward about RPing online I used to love it when I was a kid lol.
I'm the same, Marlfox. I used to RP all the time when I was younger, online and off, but now I just feel strange. It's because I pay too much attention to how I'm writing and if my grammar makes sense rather than the actual RPing. Plus, I have no imagination!

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Marlfox70

Quote from: Lily on December 19, 2011, 07:18:24 AM
Quote from: Marlfox70 on December 18, 2011, 08:19:18 PM

I'm the same, Marlfox. I used to RP all the time when I was younger, online and off, but now I just feel strange. It's because I pay too much attention to how I'm writing and if my grammar makes sense rather than the actual RPing. Plus, I have no imagination!

Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Hahaha :) I do that too x] Kinda bugs people when I give it a shot saying I take too long to reply, which makes me feel even more awkward about it. And thanks :) Idk why I hadn't tried looking at the forums sooner. :3 I used to scan this site occasionally for news on the latest book.

Driffle

Oh i know i love redwall. My family is all Mice, Rats,And Moles. My now MUCH older sister made all  the younger kids bring their redwallish  looking stuffed animals to her room and we would play.  ;D those were the best days. WWW.youtube.com/the best days by Taylor Swift/

GeminyaTome

What about quoting it? I quote "If wishes were fishes there'd be no room for water!" and "absoballylootly!" and other things the time! My sister looks at me like I'm crazy and I go on to tell her how badly she needs to read them!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwall rules

I practically live and breath redwall and don't have a moment when I am not thinking which Brian Jacques book should I read next  :D
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

WildDoogyPlumm

I've done all of those except for what animal are your family members.  I'm officially addicted to Redwall.  ;D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy