News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Reading the Redwall books out loud

Started by Redwallfan7, May 17, 2012, 12:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I love to read the Redwall books out loud, it's fun. Anyone else? I read them silently most of the time though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

same id love to scream them out loud to hte world though. i was at the beach today and since i was the only one at the beach since the waves were so high i decided to scream redwall the next time i would go under a big wave...i did and my dad looked at my wierd.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

yeah and also when i read them at night when im ont supposed to with my flashlight i kinda whisper really loudly the good parts .

Redwallfan7

How many of the books do you have? I have a lot but I don't own all of them.

redwallgurl

honestly i dont have many because i dont go to bookstores that much i prefer the libraray but i have one that the library disowned and its Mossflower.i hope to get more though

Redwallfan7

Mossflower was the first one that I read.

redwallgurl

i picked up the wrong one when ifirst picked the serie up i read doomwyte then i went in order once i figured it out

Redwallfan7

Yeah I read Mossflower but then I backtracked to the start. Now I'm on Eulalia.

redwallgurl

yeah i finished the serie and am jsut rereading it for the forum and trying to find any other serie to compare to this amazing book.

Tiria Wildlough

I read them aloud to my mum and sister, but I don't read them aloud to myself.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

i try to also read it aloud to my brother he usually just walks out of the room.

Ceteruler

I sometimes like to read out loud. but not the Redwall series.

redwallgurl

Bluefire

Reading Redwall books(and any other books) backwards is prettty fun/funny. ;D but you'd get a load of spoilers. Like, in Mossflower it starts out with a warrior who defeated a wildcat to a troubled land ruled by a cat king.