News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The question game

Started by Redwaller, May 24, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Be on the forum!

Do you like desktops, laptops, iPads, Kindles, or iPods most?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

desktops

What do you like better, eating rabbit or hare? (Don't you dare say none!)

Rainshadow

Rabbit.

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of spiders or snakes?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

:-\ um neither.

Do you like Leatho Shellhound  :D

Or

Mad Maudie (the Hon.) Mugsberry Thropple.... because I am reading Eulalia! right now.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Maudie is epic!

Would you rather own all the Redwall books or all the tv series?

Rainshadow

Books.  They're longer... I think...

Which would you rather do?  Reply to my comment, or look like a jerk?  (LOL!)

Redwallfan7

reply to your comment! Lol

what is the better book: Martin the Warrior or Mattimeo?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

In my opinion Mattimeo.

Would you be really unhappy if (guy) your parents named you Shirley, or (girl) your parents named you Bob?

AbbotAlf0805

Um... YES!!

Would you like it if you were offered to job of president of the world?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

No!  I'm a follower, not a leader!

Would you rather be the smartest person in a room full of dumb people, or the dumbest person in a room full of smart people?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Would you rather be tied by your toes to the Eiffel Tower, or be duct taped to the wing of a plane?

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Could you ask a question after answering please?

Redwallfan7

Right, please ask a question
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers