RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Still held in the grasp of Bloodwrath Kreastle screamed at the vermin," FOR MAXIMUS!" she thrust the sword down...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Then the stoat pirate yelled and died as more vermin charged her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

GeminyaTome

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 02, 2012, 11:26:06 PM
Then the stoat pirate yelled and died as more vermin charged her.
I think you like killing yourself.....
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

Look? Theres a mouse! Get her!" yelled a rat pointing his cutlass at Amebel.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Woah! that was fast!

BIC: Garrtail took his bow and started firing rapidly at Kreastle. The vermin tried to pin her to the floor.

AbbotAlf0805

Get the warrior!" yelled the vermin charging Kreastle.

Redwaller

"Come in!" Rofnard beckoned to Flerseus. "What do you have to offer me?"

AbbotAlf0805

In the abbey the vermin were slaying the creatures at will.

GeminyaTome

OOC: where is this going? Is this going to be a bad guy wins sorta story?

BIC: Amabel ran out the gates and into Mossflower Woods, hoping to loose the vermin as she ran Helter-skelter through the shrubs.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

"Ah forget 'er" said the vermin going back to the fight

OOC: yes it is bad guys win. we will get back at em though in the sequel

redwallgurl

Kreastle had many vermin on her as she tried to ge them off. Struggling she ignored her wounds though her Bloodwrath was getting less. She didn't know if she wowuld make it any longer...

AbbotAlf0805

In the infirmary all the mousemaids were dashing around helping others and panicking. Then one saw Maximus's dead body and said, "Well serves him right! The stupid outlaw!" But then she screamed as Martin's sword began to glow. Then Maximus's eyes opened and they were glowing blue. "Whats going on?!?!" yelled the mouse as Maximus got up from the bed and was glowing blue all over his body. Then he left the room with all the maids screaming. He then charged the vermin and sound in a deep mystical voice, "Redwall..... Mossflower.... Noonvale.... Salamandastron...." He was slaying the vermin in masses.

redwallgurl

OOC: wow!
BIC:
Kreastle had finally fallen from the amount of numbers and her Bloodwrath was gone. SHe finally felt the exahustion and pain.

AbbotAlf0805

Then some rats surrounded her and said, "your a prisoner of Ronfard now!" but then they saw MAximus and his glowing sword. THen they ran in terror as the glowing ranger came nearer.

redwallgurl

Kreaslte shook herself off and got up. SHe saw her saviour and ran foward to him. To happy for words she threw her arms around him and quickly got off embarassed. All she managed to say beofre taking off running was," Thank you!"