RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rocks were pounding regularely on the walls. One of the rocks crushed the doors to pieces. "Stop!" Rofnard said. "Garrtail, Deathtail, attack!"

AbbotAlf0805

CHARGE!!!!!!" yelled the vermin as they poured into the abbey.

Maximus the son of Marchellius the Warroir said as he held Martin's sword in his hands, " I love you Kreastle.... Please defened the abbey and slay that vixen Rofnard. I remember now he killed my parents...  Goodbye Kreastle....." Then Maximus the Ranger of Redwall...

Died....
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

GeminyaTome

The infirmary was quite busy. Before too long, they were running out of beds, herbs, helpers and time. Amabel was at her wits end trying to keep order. Two beasts, a mole and an otter, had already been taken to Great Hall, wrapped in sheets, prepared for burial. Those who could walk were sent to Cavern Hole, while any who could be moved were taken to the dormitories to rest. All the bones in Timballisto's leg were broken, and it would be a long recovery before he could walk, if he ever did.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

GeminyaTome

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 02, 2012, 05:56:13 PM
CHARGE!!!!!!" yelled the vermin as they poured into the abbey.

Maximus said as he held Martin's sword in his hands, " I love you Kreastle.... Please defened the abbey and slay that vixen Rofnard. I remember now he killed my parents...  Goodbye Kreastle....." Then Maximus the Ranger of Redwall....

Died....
seriously?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ya epic Redwall story! BUYA!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Timbalisto dreamed that Max was dying; Yelling, he got out of bed and made his way towards the battlements. Then the vermin swept inside. Garrtail saw a mouse coming towards them, lifting his sword, he chopped Tim's head off.

OOC: Why did you kill yourself?

GeminyaTome

Quote from: Redwaller on June 02, 2012, 06:07:38 PM
Timbalisto dreamed that Max was dying; Yelling, he got out of bed and made his way towards the battlements. Then the vermin swept inside. Garrtail saw a mouse coming towards them, lifting his sword, he chopped Tim's head off.

OOC: Why did you kill yourself?

why did you?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: It's dramatic and he is my guy so shush.

Redwaller

OOC:

@ GeminyaTome: I already have two other guys, so it doesn't matter if he dies.

@ AbbotAlf0805: You don't have anybody left to play! You don't like it anymore?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: no its awesome I do have a guy though remember. I'm the sea stoat captain.

Redwaller

OOC:Ho yeah! I forgot  :D

BIC: Dranfor Rofnard took the rest of his troops and entered by the west gate, wich had been opened by Garrtail. "Fire!" They fired at the slingers on the battlements. "We got them!" Rofnard said. "Enter the abbey!"

AbbotAlf0805

Take the main hall!!!" said Badrang III

Redwaller

Garrtail and his fighters made their way up to the infirmary. They entered and began killing the wounded and nurses.

Rofnard was encouraging his troops to hold the door. "Don't let them in! We're winning!"

AbbotAlf0805

Badrang broke into the cellar with some pirates and killed the hedgehog in charge of the cellar and got himself a mug of ale and said, "Ahhhh a pirates life for me."

Redwaller

"Move your stinking hide, Badrang!" Rofnard said angrily. "We need to kill those outside."

OOC: Amabel is prisoner, or did she escape and hide?