Cute
3 (21.4%)
Sorta Cute
2 (14.3%)
Meh
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Kitty: It's your mom.  She sounds TICKED!
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

"Hello? Kitty hut? I'd like an extra large pizza, with cat nip, olives, and salmon
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Eustace Scrubb

I love my phone.

I love my phone soooooo much.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

Kitty:  Uh, hold on a moment.  There's a dog outside.  Get it, master!  Get it!  Okay, it's gone.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Kitty: Your phone, it is mine.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Tiria Wildlough

Cat: Oh, there's a goggie [dog] outside? Don't worry, I'll deal with it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Kitty:  Yes, the mega kitten makeover.  $100?  Don't worry, my human can pay for that.

Driffle1

i hate this phone! i wanted a blackberry! *phone rings* hello?  oh hi mom. yes i love my new phone ok bye

Redwallfan7

by the way, I voted for really cute in the poll results
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Kitty: Hello? Hello?! Is this a prank call!?!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 03, 2012, 04:45:31 AM
by the way, I voted for really cute in the poll results

Yay!  I did that too!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Kitty:  Hey, Joe?  Yeah, that dog's back again.  Taiwan?  Yeah, that sounds good.  You get the box and the tape, I'll call FedEx.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.