News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Warrior is better?

Started by Vilu Daskar, July 16, 2012, 10:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Martin or Matthias better

Martin
13 (76.5%)
Matthias
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 31, 2012, 10:34:41 PM

W0NWILL

And? Matthias doesn't keep watch over the abbey seasons after his death.

AbbotAlf0805

Because he.. uh.. didn't feel like it.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Martin keeps watch over Redwall because he was the founding champion of Redwall abbey, Matthias wasn't even the second.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Skipper

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

But Martin killed a wildcat! One that wasn't stuck in *cough* wall.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I don't hate Matthias completely, but I prefer Martin over him. And it was Cornflower that got on my nerves. (well, at least in the t.v show. I liked her in the book.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Yeah I think Martin was a more better beast, he had alot of trouble and managed to suffer more hardships forming into the amazing warrior he is. Matthias was okay i guess but not exactly my favourite.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: redwallgurl on July 18, 2012, 08:48:09 PM
Yeah I think Martin was a more better beast, he had alot of trouble and managed to suffer more hardships forming into the amazing warrior he is. Matthias was okay i guess but not exactly my favourite.
Agreed. Matthias didn't exactly go through all of the pain and trials that Martin went through
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

yes matthias was alright but didn't have as much experince and such. Martin on the other hand was like this his whole life
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: redwallgurl on July 19, 2012, 12:54:17 AM
yes matthias was alright but didn't have as much experince and such. Martin on the other hand was like this his whole life
exactly.

Lutra

Martin is the better warrior.  He had a lot more travels/journeys to complete, basically survived slavery, defeated at least two enemies (Tsarmina and Badrang), lost his true love, and is darn good with a sword. :)  Matthias, no disrespect to him, but he hasn't had to do quite the amount of things Martin has had to do in his lifetime....that makes Martin the stronger mouse warrior--mentally and physically.  Do you think Matthias could go on if Conflower were to die in battle?  Found a new order?  I don't see him as mentally as strong as Martin to pull all this off.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 19, 2012, 12:02:47 PM
Martin is the better warrior.  He had a lot more travels/journeys to complete, basically survived slavery, defeated at least two enemies (Tsarmina and Badrang), lost his true love, and is darn good with a sword. :)  Matthias, no disrespect to him, but he hasn't had to do quite the amount of things Martin has had to do in his lifetime....that makes Martin the stronger mouse warrior--mentally and physically.  Do you think Matthias could go on if Conflower were to die in battle?  Found a new order?  I don't see him as mentally as strong as Martin to pull all this off.
I so agree