13 (76.5%)
Matthias
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 31, 2012, 10:34:41 PM

Agentclone

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 16, 2012, 10:34:41 PM
I like Martin better.

MOD EDIT: Fixed your spelling for you. :)

I agree with you because Martin was the one who knew Matthias would be his successor.

Agentclone

Martin is the best he kills a wildcat and a stoat warlord plus he knew boar the fighter and also he told matthias to kill the adder when he was hypnotized.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

It won't let me vote  :( I would have voted Martin  :(

Free Thought

Of course Martin was better! 

To be honest, I never did think Matthias was all that heroic or that great of a 'warrior' in the books and actually was a bit of a whiner.  All his "I'm a warrior, I'm a warrior" foot stomping made me want to reach through the book and slap him upside the head.  A warrior doesn't need to tell creatures they are a warrior, they show them through leadership and bravery...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhich 'e did, but ah dae agree zat Matthiaz vaz nae az good o' a varrior az Martin. 'ovever, it could be zat part o' ze problem iz zat Martin zpent mozt o' 'iz life fightin', unlike Matthiaz vho 'ad an' eazier child'ood up tae ze eventz in Redwall an' zuz Martin 'ad tae be a better varrior. Zat vaz probably vone o' ze major factorz o' vhy 'e became a mouze o' peace. 'e ad been fightin' 'iz entire life, an' juzt vanted tae zettle dovn an' be at peace.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

If the poll was still up I'd have went with Martin.