News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mice

Started by Felldoh154, July 17, 2012, 02:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Whats the difference between a field mouse, harvest mouse, dormouse, and just a plain old mouse?

W0NWILL

Well, I know that harvest mice are smaller. Maybe just genetic structure?

Redwallfan7

a dormouse has a longer tail than those other three species, and I think larger ears.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Dormouses are bigger harvest mice, smaller, ok, what about field ones

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, and I think dormice have hair on their tails.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

AbbotAlf0805

light brown fur and geneticly blue eyes
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

I think it's all just furshade, size, limb details, ect.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

I saw a dormouse once! It looked like a tiny chinchilla. Sooo cute!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Capn Greypatch

Very cute! I wish I had a pet mouse or rat...yet my mom is afraid of them and find them ugly. How someone can hate that little creature ^ is beyond me..!

And I've always wondered the same thing - what's the difference between them?
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

AbbotAlf0805

mattimouse20

*hawk swoops in and snatches the fieldmouse*
just wait until I make my daring escape!