1 (7.1%)
Lord Brocktree
5 (35.7%)
Lord Russano
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Agentclone

mattimouse20

The badgers kinda remind me of the incredible hulk. the massive strength and becoming inflicted with the blood wrath are the main reasons.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

W0NWILL

Either Martin, or Lord Russano. He was a great warrior, but he opted for the more peaceful path if he had the choice.

Redwallfan7

Martin! Martin! Martin!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Agentclone

i would vote for martin or lord brocktree

Agentclone

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 20, 2012, 01:27:48 AM
Either Martin, or Lord Russano. He was a great warrior, but he opted for the more peaceful path if he had the choice.

i agree but martin is also good.

Lutra

Comparing the badger warriors to the mouse warriors and asking "Who is better?" is like asking "Which fruit is better, the apple or the pear?" ;)  Better to compare apples to apples (see the Martin vs. Matthias topic).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

redwallgurl

Martin and Lord Brocktree were both very important I think though Martin was better though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Captain Tammo

Wisdom is the best weapon of all
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwaller

Martin is better because he killed an opponent over five time his size!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Redwaller on July 25, 2012, 01:40:30 PM
Martin is better because he killed an opponent over five time his size!
Agreed. He's also a better developed character and warrior because he's  had more tragedies to deal with than Matthias has had. I didn't see Matthias lose one of his best friends or the love of his life. OK, about the  friends thing, I take that back. He did lose WarBeak. It wasn't as tragic as the deaths in Martin the Warrior though. 
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dante8002

Boar the fighter! He is a better swordsman than Martin as proven in Mossflower & his bloodwrath & extreme strength make Martin no match at all for him.
Yalahoo!