My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yeah, the Cutie Mark Chronicles. I like that one.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

LOL, leave it to Wisteria to start and and make 1/4 the posts on a topic about My Little Pony...  :D :D :D
AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!
I just posted on a topic abou!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
*Struggles for breath*
THIS!
*dies a horrible and painful death*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

I couldn't understand what the deal is about this, so I went and watched an episode....you can guess what happened next. *headdesk*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 04, 2012, 09:35:27 PM
LOL, leave it to Wisteria to start and and make 1/4 the posts on a topic about My Little Pony...  :D :D :D
AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!
*Struggles for breath*
THIS!

You so deserve that! *Pokes your body with a stick*

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on September 05, 2012, 02:01:31 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on September 04, 2012, 09:35:27 PM
AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!
*Struggles for breath*
THIS!

You so deserve that! *Pokes your body with a stick*

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P
*swears to haunt Wisteria to the end of her days*
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Whispers* Creeper.
Anyway, this video is random and has to meaning at all so, I'll share! Source, www.bronyland.com

And, this one.

brocka

Age is non-existent when it comes to enjoying something you love. As long as you are not hurting anyone, do whatever makes you happy and love it as long as you can. I am probably the oldest fan in this community and I abso-bally-lutely don't care! Brian wrote the series from middle-age on. If he hadn't, we probably would not know each other or have a forum as nice as this one to enjoy.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: brocka on September 08, 2012, 03:37:39 AM
Age is non-existent when it comes to enjoying something you love. As long as you are not hurting anyone, do whatever makes you happy and love it as long as you can. I am probably the oldest fan in this community and I abso-bally-lutely don't care! Brian wrote the series from middle-age on. If he hadn't, we probably would not know each other or have a forum as nice as this one to enjoy.
Exactly. Even though iCarly is mainly written for middle schoolers, I found out that it  has a lot of college viewers, like me. I don't think I want to get involved with My Little Pony, but it's cool that you and Rain are fans. I prefer classic Disney and  Looney Tunes for my cartoon style.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

Curse you guys! I"m infected! (Not saying that is a bad thing. I used to not like the ponies!) I've only watched two episodes, but I like the show. My favorite pony thus far is Twilight sparkle.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

I was watching a parody video of My little Pony, it's hilarious :ap
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Tannsrall on October 02, 2012, 12:03:12 AM
Curse you guys! I"m infected! (Not saying that is a bad thing. I used to not like the ponies!) I've only watched two episodes, but I like the show. My favorite pony thus far is Twilight sparkle.
Whoo! Welcome to the Herd.  :D

Dannflower Reguba

GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I thought this thread had died and was gone for good! NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!

Lily

If you don't have anything constructive to say take it to the cellars, please.  ;)

Dawnwing

One time I was listening to the radio, and the DJ was talking with a country singer about how they both have little girls, and the conversation turned to Barbies and My Little Ponies. The DJ asked him if he knew the names of any, and he said no. She proceeded to inform him that "Rainbow Bright is the fast unicorn".  xD