News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I used to love MLP (the eighties version) when I was ten, I remember I begged my parents to buy me a coloring book of it at one of my favorite book stores. I only colored in it a few times before I lost my interest :P. My older half sister grew up near the 80's/90's decade and she collected a few of the original toys.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 02, 2012, 06:28:39 AM
I used to love MLP (the eighties version) when I was ten, I remember I begged my parents to buy me a coloring book of it at one of my favorite book stores. I only colored in it a few times before I lost my interest :P. My older half sister grew up near the 80's/90's decade and she collected a few of the original toys.

My mom had toys upon toys that she collected years ago. They're all gone, thank the Lord. Now my brother is a huge brony fanatic for the new MLP.  ::) I like the series I think it's all right.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 02, 2012, 03:16:57 AM
GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I thought this thread had died and was gone for good! NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!

Meh heh heh heh!

Quote from: Dalek Fur on October 02, 2012, 01:46:47 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 02, 2012, 06:28:39 AM

My mom had toys upon toys that she collected years ago. They're all gone, thank the Lord. Now my brother is a huge brony fanatic for the new MLP.  ::) I like the series I think it's all right.
Haha! My little brother won't watch it yet, but my BFFFL's brother watches it. You should encourage you brother and watch MLP together, hahaha!
Anywho, I'm going absolutely insane waiting for season three. It's not fair! They won't air the stupid episodes!  :'(

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

my 21-year-old sis, actually introduced me to MlP: FIS and i think it's hilarious so do my brothers altho you can't get one of them to admit it, I took a personality test, i'm rainbowdash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tannsrall

There is a game on facebook that allows you to make your own pony.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 05, 2012, 08:54:28 PM
my 21-year-old sis, actually introduced me to MlP: FIS and i think it's hilarious so do my brothers altho you can't get one of them to admit it, I took a personality test, i'm rainbowdash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got Applejack once, then Pinkie Pie. I can be a hyper freak when the mood suits me.  ;D
Quote from: Tannsrall on October 07, 2012, 08:12:10 PM

There is a game on facebook that allows you to make your own pony.

There's one on DeviantArt too! Here bees the link! http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

Same I also had a bit of princess Luna in me too. My dark nature coming out!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

Rainbow Pie for me. That's a mix of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. 8) I did a few of them and got one of those two each time.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

No! I am rainbow dash I refuse to share! You would have to be like 20% cooler 8)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

HAHAHA!!!! If anyone's 20% cooler... It. Would. Be. MEEE!!! ;D ;D ;D

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Totally!
Now, here's the link (which I probably already gave you) to the best MLP site ever, well, I like it anyway.

http://www.bronyland.com/

They have a SEASON. THREE. PREVIEW.  :o :o :o

BrookSkimmer

Just poppin' in to say I think this show is pretty great! My favorites are Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I love how some of the characters are from the show I used to watch growing up in the 80's. So awesome!!