"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 20, 2015, 02:39:56 AM
*Has double take* My Little Ponies?! Yeah, I'm just gonna. . . . *Runs away*
The old My Little Pony movies from 2006 or so are horribly stupid.  But the newer show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is way better.  It's often quite hilarious and generally amusing.  I haven't seen it in ages, though. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 20, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
The old My Little Pony movies from 2006 or so are horribly stupid.  But the newer show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is way better.  It's often quite hilarious and generally amusing.  I haven't seen it in ages, though. :P

Honestly? I like My Little Ponies - It's the memories that come with those three words that upset me. *Bristles*

Delthion

Now you've sparked my curiosity!!!  >:( ;D MUST KNOW!!! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 20, 2015, 10:42:50 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 20, 2015, 02:46:44 PM

Honestly? I like My Little Ponies - It's the memories that come with those three words that upset me. *Bristles*

I know that feeling, Corn (not especially related to this show, but somehow related to it anyway).

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on June 20, 2015, 11:21:39 PM
Now you've sparked my curiosity!!!  >:( ;D MUST KNOW!!! ;D ;D ;D

Maybe. :P

Hey, isn't Applejack the one with the cowboy hat? (Or that a completely different MLP thing?)

Luftwaffles

Yeah, Applejack is the one with the cowboy hat.

Dannflower Reguba

Why is this not dead yet! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME WISTERIA!?!!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rexhyuga

Why do you kids like applejack, she doesn't even taste like real apples.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rexhyuga on June 21, 2015, 05:32:36 AM

*Jaw drops* *Hisses* She. Was. My. Sister's. Favorite. Pony. *Growls and stomps out of topic*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rexhyuga on June 21, 2015, 05:32:36 AM

Haha, was that a meme? Luckily, I don't remember many of them ;D

rexhyuga

your sister will be fine, she can still be the best pony in our hearts.

I wouldn't call it a meme I only saw it once. I was pretty tickled by it though.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Skyblade

I like this show. It taught me some life lessons.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Angelbunny

After 5 years the CMC got their cutie marks.
Angel: [coughs loudly]
    Fluttershy: [gasp] Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke? I'll take that as a... yes.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Angelbunny on October 14, 2015, 12:44:10 PM
After 5 years the CMC got their cutie marks.
REALLY?!  I wish I could still watch that show... my mom thinks it's stupid.  (But she's fine with Phineas and Ferb.  I'm always confused by that. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien