News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The thing I love about these books

Started by xxmpxx, August 17, 2012, 06:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmpxx

They always leave you wantinng more ya know? I wish Brian had'nt passed because now we will always be wanting more.

Captain Tammo

True, but it also makes each book that much more special!! Also, there's other books out there that are amazing! Sometimes it's good to branch out and read other series, but Mr. Jacques will always be the best!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Stripedog

Fortunately I have a bad memory, and there 23 books.  ;)

Lutra

Interesting perspective....always leaving like you want more.  Actually, after a while I felt the opposite...sick of the formula because the books got very repetitive for me and I didn't feel I was reading anything new each time a book came out.  When Rogue Crew was published posthumously, I waited for a bit, got a library copy and read it in a day.  I saw in that book, a sense that the story was different, and that was what I was hoping would happen with all these sequel books.  That would've left me coming back for more all the time. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra