News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Takes scones*  Mmm!  Yummy!  Thankee!  Let's give a cheer to Icefire!

Hip-hip hooray!
  Hip-hip hooray!
  Hip-hip hooray!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

Three cheers for Icefire and a new season of Redwall!

Somebeast got a woodland trifle?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

W0NWILL

Here you go! But just a moment, I'm hungry.

Matthias720

Wisteria Wild Cat

Why, of course! *Passes cheese and bread to Matthias720* Would somebeast pass the candied chestnuts?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

*passes the candied chestnuts* Here you go, mate ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Thank ye, friend! *Chews in candies chestnuts* Simply delicious!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

No problem, mate. Can ye pass the cordial?

Wisteria Wild Cat

Sure thing! *Passes the beaker* Drink 'earty!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Anybeast got some October Ale that they could share?  Oh, and s'more hotroot soup.  I finished mine off.  *Holds up empty pot*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*spoons more soup into Rain's bowl.* Redwall vittles are awesome, mates!

Rainshadow

Thankee, matey!  Want some o' this onion gravy pastie?  *Grabs a few pasties*

Skipper

*Grabs a barrel of cup of cheer and pours into a pile of empty cups. Takes a cup and gulps it down*