News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

The person next to me in virtually all my classes.

Sylvester Stallone
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

...Sylvester the cat...

Lodger?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Uh, someone who lodges in a hotel??

What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say that I was the first person to post in the RP tournament?

Kitsune

*bumps topic* I really was! Besides Brookskimmer. ;)
What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say sandwich?

Rusvul

Pizza. what's the first thing that comes to mind when I say... the Multi-verse theory is true, and I am actually a supercomputer by the name of T-D.R.A.: K.O.N (Trans-Dimensional Reconnisance Assistant: Kill Orders Null) in the Silijok-5 system?

Kitsune

Doctor Who.
WTFTTCTM when I say this:  :( ?

Rainshadow

???  Seriously, that was the first thing that came to mind 'cause I saw the frowny face, then I saw the question mark.  Lol.

lol?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Laugh out loud...   (moan...)

TFTTCTM...
                ...Penguin
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Kitsune

Rusvul

Matthias, probably since I was watching Season 1 Episode 3: Treachery about ten minutes ago :P

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say...
[/spoiler] Marlfox
Spoiler
Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 15, 2013, 02:56:12 PM
Doctor Who.
*sigh* Of course it is. :P
[close]

Norham Waterpaw

Janglur swifteye.

Wtfttctm when I say.... Bruce Willis?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

My school

Wtfttctm when I say, Arcturus Mengsk?

Leatho Shellhound

No idea.

Haha I though you might say BJU instead of Brian Jacques.

Wtfttctm when I say saxe knife?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner