News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

clone wars

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 09, 2012, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Tagg, you can have an attitude or you can discuss the clone wars with me, blindsimeonjpt, and WonWill sensibly. Your behavior is getting uncalled for.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

says the mama...y dont you go fed ur child
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 09, 2012, 09:47:23 PM
Quote from: W0NWILL on October 09, 2012, 09:45:24 PM
Redwallfan, that's cool. I haven't seen it, but it sounds cool. Maybe I take a gander at it.
I think it comes on the Cartoon Network... if Im not mistaken.

Ugh, I don't know what channel that's on with my TV. Or if I even have it. Doh well, I can flick through them later.

Redwallfan7

I hear its cool if you like the whole Star Wars saga, Im not sure if the clone wars is based off of the movies though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I think it has some different characters and is animated, but I think it's overall based off the movies.

Taggerung The Otter

if ye love in the us it should be somewhere if u look hard enough
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 09, 2012, 09:56:18 PM
I think it has some different characters and is animated, but I think it's overall based off the movies.
I helped one of my real life friends make his own clone wars episode. We wrote a small script.

W0NWILL

Cool! Do you remember any of it?

Redwallfan7

No. It was an assignment when I was helping to Tudor him.

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflor

Love em you can watch a few on Youtube

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

blindsimeonjtp

yeah it comes on saturday on cartoon network

Taggerung The Otter

W0NWILL

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 09, 2012, 09:59:53 PM
No. It was an assignment when I was helping to Tudor him.

Ah. You mean tutor?

@Dan: Cool, I'll get on it!

@blindsimeon: But the thing is, since we switched to antenna, we've had fewer channels.

blindsimeonjtp

its awesome darth maul is in it. chewbaca is in it anakin and obiwankonobi
has to fight the sith lords. yoda is in it. goerge lucas is awesome