A New Life At Sea

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 13, 2012, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost looked at his fellow crewmates...they all were so big and srtrong and he was this welp of a ferret...Oh well. At least we have this prisoner who dont look so good
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Baltor turned away from the squirrel. 'Hunt and Slassen!' he barked. 'Show the treemouse around the ship. Make sure 'e doesn't try anything.'
Slassen saluted. 'Aye aye, cap'n!' She waited for Hunt's response.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost watched as his bigger crew mate followed his captains orders like nothing... If only my tounge had not been cut out as a child
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Skarlathrox

(OOC: Wait, Delkon agreed? :o I thought he didn't...)

Azrak nodded to the captain and slipped silently after Slassen, Hunt and the squirrel captive.

Delkon gulped and went with the two vermin out onto the ship's deck.
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost watched the fear in the captives eyes

Rainshadow

Hunt nodded.  "Aye, aye, Cap'n, sir."  He looked annoyingly at the squirrel.  "Well, squirrel, are yew gonna tell us yer name?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Delkon rubbed his paws nervously, "Er, Delkon...sir." Might as well play it safe.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Okay, so we just show Delkon around the ship. Other crew members can tag along.
BIC:
Slassen pushed Delkon out onto the deck. 'Well, Delkon, you might want to have a look around our humble ship. Don't try anything, because you won't last five seconds.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Humble? You're pirates, for seasons sake! Delkon didn't dare say his thoughts aloud, he didn't doubt Slassen with the 'don't try anything' part. He allowed himself to be pushed around.

Skarlathrox

OOC: Just a suggestion, could we have Delkon's profile on the OOC thread please? .... Noticed his character is kind of changing depending on the person writing... at the beginning he was all brave and scornful, like: 'I wouldn't join your filthy crew if you paid me, you--!'" and now he's gone more meek and scared.... getting all nervous. Thanks.

BTC:  Slinking unnoticed after the party of three, Azrak drew his short scimitar from his belt. He had sharpened it only earlier that morning, and the blade glinted in the open light.
We'll soon see what this treejumper is made of, he thought wickedly, sniggering to himself. This way we'll know whether he'll survive another day on this ship.
Sneaking up behind them, Azrak studied Delkon carefully. He was garbed only in a torn cloke, held with a belt. Flashing out his paw, Azrak nicked the squirrel's unprotected back with the tip of his scimitar. The blade ripped a small tear in the new crew-member's cloak and Azrak smiled in satisfaction as it reached fur. 
As swiftly as he had drawn it, Azrak slid the scimitar back into his belt, covering it with his tunic. Then he followed the group as if he had been there all along, curious for the creature's reaction.

Skipper

Eostra decided to tag along with Slassen as she showed the squirrel around, she was still confused about why the captin would recruit the squirrel. She walked along side Azrak and whispered in his ear  as he nicked the squirrels neck 'What were that for?'

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost watched as his crewmates bullied the treedweller

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Skipper on October 15, 2012, 07:45:38 AM
Eostra decided to tag along with Slassen as she showed the squirrel around, she was still confused about why the captin would recruit the squirrel. She walked along side Azrak and whispered in his ear  as he nicked the squirrels neck 'What were that for?'

Torgen, usually not one to put himself on the spot or rush a situation responded for Azrak, "'Cause he's too cowardly to try it in front of the squirrel, that's why. Or in front of the captain either for that matter." The weasel had come to accept the squirrel as a crew member already, and it wasn't right to assualt your allies in any circumstance.... That had got him in trouble not too long ago.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skarlathrox

Azrak jumped at the sound of his crew mate's voice. He quickly composed himself, however, and turned to sneer at Eostra.
"What would yew know? It was a test, see? To see wether the treejumper's gonna last on dis ship."
Sulky that he had been caught, Azrak whipped around and slunk away from the other crewmembers before he lost his dignity. 

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost watched, something he was good at, as Azrak hurt the tredwellar Why in hell gates did my tounge have to be cut off?